First try with shipped eggs

Call_me _crazy

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 30, 2009
Powhatan
WEll I got both batches of shipped eggs I ordered this morning. After letting them settle all day, I got home around 9 pm and but them in the bator. I have 21 eggs all together. 7 silkie batams and 14 mixed batams (shipper was nice enough to send 2 extras). Wish me luck everyone!!!<fingers crossed>

good luck i hope u have a good hatch
fl.gif

Hey gocrow77!! I wish you all the luck inthe world. Put mine in last night and this morning so far it is holding 99-100 degree temps and 35-45% humidity. So far so good.
fl.gif
pop.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif
Shipped eggs are always a gamble, my last batch was badly handled and didn't go (one broken, other's with obvious air cell damage). So here's hoping the PO was kind and all goes well.
fl.gif
fl.gif
bow.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Well we are at the beginning of day 3 and luckily the bator is holding between 99 and 100 and humidity is 30%-35%. Humidity seems to go up as the day goes on, but not extremly high. still have my fingers crossed. As I said before "SO FAR SO GOOD!"
fl.gif

Last edited:
This is my first time too, I have 15 shipped silkies. I didn't order a turner with my incubator but after turning them a couple of times I have one on the way. I think I will feel better about them being turned constantly. Well good luck!

Back
Top Bottom