Fish Thread for posting Pictures of our fish, tanks, ponds, and Q & A

Quote:
Nice
smile.png
There great arnt they !
wink.png

They're quiet active lol. Pigs too, have to over feed them to get any food to other fish I used to have in there, an angel and 2 black skirt tetras. I gave those to my wife's grandparents when some of their fish died. Got the angel when it was the size of a nickle, when I gave it away it was the size of my hand lol.

i dont have a clear picture currently...

but right now we have our pond fish overwintering in 175 gals downstairs, a nice veriety of shubbies, commets (rescued feeders lol) and a couple of rescued koi...
their pond is being expanded this year so we dont have to bring them in for the winter...lol

i also have a 55 gallon tall cichlid tank with 1 OB, 1 Blueberry, 2 red zebras, a red jewel and a random tiger barb lol, hes doing strangly well with the cichlids who are tones bigger than him...

I have a 29 gallon. I breed and sell fancy guppies and snails. Plus some live plants. I have since sold alot of the java moss since I took these pictures. i also had recently purchaseda new light since my old one kicked the bucket after 12+ years.

sassaybirds003.jpg

sassaybirds002.jpg

sassaybirds015-1.jpg

sassaybirds004.jpg

some photos of my water gardens and falls.. built about over course of 2-3 years ago.. this was some right after completed..now much more landscaped and with pond plants however currentlyunder about 2 feet of snow.. stocked with various koi, butterfly koi, shubunkins, and a few fancy goldfish, as well as some mixed offspring that occur yearly..

17758_dsc00538.jpg

17758_dsc00539.jpg

17758_dsc00534.jpg

the bottom photo is the top of the structure where water recirculates up and then goes down stream bed to larger area at bottom. bottom water feature is dog bone shaped and is around 35" at deepest area near falls..

my folks gave me their old hayward pool filter thinking I could incorporate it into my 85 gal. fish pond (or future ponds) hahaha it previously filtered a 20x40 inground pool. Now WHAT am I gonna do with that? lol. seriously, what would you do? I could probably do a complete river system, water falls etc. couldnt i?

Back
Top Bottom