Fishy Friday Fun—Cast Your Vote Today

Pick 2 or 3

• Total voters
Pics
Omg them disgusting things are still up. Please don't nobody eat them Chinese nasty ass crawfish and think that's how local stuff tastes. I remember like it was yesterday my sister wanted seafood gumbo out of season she bought that and when she cut the bag ugh ugh ugh ill be back!!
Do like I did and just use the Kroger pics as “reference” 🤣 my catfish is from muddyville freezer 🤣

🤢🤮Gross y'all. I don't eat any fish or seafood or anything found in the water. If it used to swim, I won't eat it. I do love going fishing but I just toss back any I catch. I can, however, go to a pasture and pick which cow or chicken or pig I want to eat😋

🤢🤮Gross y'all. I don't eat any fish or seafood or anything found in the water. If it used to swim, I won't eat it. I do love going fishing but I just toss back any I catch. I can, however, go to a pasture and pick which cow or chicken or pig I want to eat😋
Seafood is awesome....(not necessarily Kroger seafood 🤣) unless allergic, you should really consider giving it a try!!!

Here's my vote

Attachments

• IMG-20210429-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20210429-WA0012.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom