Five more days.... how do I get through this week?

Chirpy

Balderdash
15 Years
May 24, 2007
Colorado
My new babies are scheduled to arrive from Ideal this coming Friday!!

I'm getting 15 chickens (assorted that I picked) and five Guinea keets.

Oh, this is so hard ...waiting, waiting, waiting.

I just had to lament to someone and I knew you all would understand. I already have their brooder ready.

waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.......

If it helps, remember I'm waiting until May 16!
wink.png

Just hang out here on BYC! The time will fly and your new, sweet babies will be here before you know it!
smile.png

Mine are due to hatch on Sat. I have one more day than you! Maybe some will be early? No, NO, NO! Oldest DD will be in school Friday, she wouldn't be happy.

If it helps, remember I'm waiting until May 16!wink

And me a week after this even
sad.png
I'm so excited...I wish I were getting mine this next week although I have a rummage sale going on next weekend and have to go to my nieces house for partys the week after that so it IS a perfect time for them to be delivered i guess. I have my brooder ready already too! lol​

i waited for a year because the garden/farm store i live neer only orders chicks 1 time in the year and i moved her right arfte he sold the last one but now i have them and im happy.
wink.png

LOL Mine were "supposed" to have a hatch date of April 24 and I still have not received any from the local feed store where the order was placed! It was killing me - but I now have 2 babies to tide me over.

Louella

It's so nice to know that so many others are comiserating with me!

I feel bad for you that have to wait even longer than this week ....
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom