I had some frizzle eggs I took from my hen when she tried to hatch 18 at once. I wasn't sure when she started incubation and I knew they were old eggs so I raised the humidity around when I thought lockdown should be and candled a different egg every day to check for internal pips. I was off by a few days but out of the18 15 made it to lockdown and 13 of the eggs hatched. I tried to hatch in my new incubator but I couldn't get the temperature to stabilize so I threw in some eggs from my chickens that I had in the fridge. A few days later we found a nest in our shed and threw those eggs in too. The frizzle eggs were the most important to me but now that they are hatched I would like to try my hardest to help the rest of them to hatch. Especially since their daddy has since been killed on the road. I know I need to make the air cells bigger I just don't know what the best way to do that is.