fixing up my RP

Anyways, you should let people choose whatever other animal there is in Africa. Not just lions, hyenas, and the others you listed! There are so many animals that live in Africa, I understand if that was all you could think of!

I know there are a lot more,I'm a big animal person,I'm just trying to keep it kinda organized without making it too complicated... I've never made my own RP before,so...should there be a basic storyline to kinda follow,or let everyone do their own thing?
Well, there should be a story line because without one it can get a little boring! here is my idea. There could have been a big war between the lions and the hyenas. The lions won but the hyenas do not want to quit... All the other animals do not know what happened between the lions and the hyenas so... they just do their own thing like fighting for their own life. And what do you mean by complicated? Are you saying people would come up with animals that don't live in Africa?? Sorry to confuse you.

I know there are a lot more,I'm a big animal person,I'm just trying to keep it kinda organized without making it too complicated... I've never made my own RP before,so...should there be a basic storyline to kinda follow,or let everyone do their own thing?
Letting everyone do their own thing can let things get out of hand quickly. I would advise setting up a thought out plot and a reasonable set of rules.

Back
Top Bottom