Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I just got back from the dentist so don't really feel like doing anything...will update whenever that happens.

Just wanted to say Congratulations Krystal! Savannah is such a cutie.

Congratulations FlockQueen!

Diva my husband is also 34- his birthday is in June.

Mystic- congrats too! Whenever my husband tries to tell me how many pets I can have (yesterday he told me I can't get a chicken coop til I find a full time job- I'm only working casual now) I think about how long I have to wait for him to die. But then I'll be old too. I guess that's what automatic or efficient coop accessories were invented for.

I just got back from the dentist so don't really feel like doing anything...will update whenever that happens.

Just wanted to say Congratulations Krystal! Savannah is such a cutie.

Congratulations FlockQueen!

Diva my husband is also 34- his birthday is in June.

Mystic- congrats too! Whenever my husband tries to tell me how many pets I can have (yesterday he told me I can't get a chicken coop til I find a full time job- I'm only working casual now) I think about how long I have to wait for him to die. But then I'll be old too. I guess that's what automatic or efficient coop accessories were invented for.

:gig:gig:gig
He restricts for a while and then backs off and normally I don't mind but the roller coaster can get exhausting.
Of course being in a house with all males is stress too.

well it's looking like Mr. Toasted's fertility has gone super low... set another batch of eggs and still nada. :confused::idunno Waiting another 4 days so we'll see.

Good evening/morning all,

Sorry I haven't been on, life's been pretty hectic over here.

Hope you all are doing well (Especially Savanah- what a pretty name for a pretty girl :) and have a great day :)
Welcome Back Tweety.gif

Good morning/evening all!:frow

How's everyone? We have got all the 4x4 posts sunk and concreted in for the new enclosed run. Today we'll put the 2x4s on and dig a trench around so we can attach an bury the wire tonight or tomorrow. Saturday we're picking up pallets to frame the coop. I'm so excited about walk in enclosed run and coop...no more walking bent over inside!:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom