Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Pics
I’m thinking the golden colored ones are mixes. Then a barred rock, perhaps an Easter Egger (maybe a Welsummer?), and then a white leghorn:)
Okay, yea, I think you might be right... and I think she did say the white one was a Leghorn but I don’t know if she was certain..
Thanks friend:hugs

Your the best for these Questions love!
Thank you, I try :)
Okay, yea, I think you might be right... and I think she did say the white one was a Leghorn but I don’t know if she was certain..
Thanks friend:hugs
Anytime! :hugs

here is a good disscussion on quarantine, if you wanted to take a look :)

IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_9909.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG
I'm Theresa in western NY with my partner and dog, Dennis (who is the love of my life). I'm new to chickens. I have 2 almost 9 month old Silkies. The buff is Mrs. Schmouse and the black is Spider. They are like family to us. They were laying 5-6x week, but Spider has gone broody on us, so no eggs from her for a week or 2 now.

Attachments

• IMG_9698.JPG
    IMG_9698.JPG
    338.2 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 1636026 View attachment 1636030 View attachment 1636031 I'm Theresa in western NY with my partner and dog, Dennis (who is the love of my life). I'm new to chickens. I have 2 almost 9 month old Silkies. The buff is Mrs. Schmouse and the black is Spider. They are like family to us. They were laying 5-6x week, but Spider has gone broody on us, so no eggs from her for a week or 2 now.

Your Chickens are the cutest but also that photo of your and your partner wow. What a beautiful couple!
Im Krystal. Lovely to meet you. Is it snowing there?

Hi, Krystal! Our pets are always the stars of our photos!

All the snow thawed out for a couple of days, but it won't last long. Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. We had some sleet today- big enough that you could hear it hitting the porch from inside. The chickens (or "Noodles" as we call them) have a roof over their run, so all good).

I'm so jealous of you in Australia. It's #1 on my bucket list for travel. It's summer over there now, right?

So sorry about your losses. How did you lose so many babies???

Your Chickens are the cutest but also that photo of your and your partner wow. What a beautiful couple!
Im Krystal. Lovely to meet you. Is it snowing there?

Back
Top Bottom