Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Pics
Hi, Krystal! Our pets are always the stars of our photos!

All the snow thawed out for a couple of days, but it won't last long. Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. We had some sleet today- big enough that you could hear it hitting the porch from inside. The chickens (or "Noodles" as we call them) have a roof over their run, so all good).

I'm so jealous of you in Australia. It's #1 on my bucket list for travel. It's summer over there now, right?

So sorry about your losses. How did you lose so many babies???
Yeah it’s Summer over here, DONT COME TO SYDNEY!!!!!!! ITS 40 DEGREE HEAt OVER HERE

They don't like to step on the snow. They prefer my orange snow pants!

IMG_9964.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
Your Chickens are the cutest but also that photo of your and your partner wow. What a beautiful couple!
Im Krystal. Lovely to meet you. Is it snowing there?

Hi, Krystal! Our pets are always the stars of our photos!

All the snow thawed out for a couple of days, but it won't last long. Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. We had some sleet today- big enough that you could hear it hitting the porch from inside. The chickens (or "Noodles" as we call them) have a roof over their run, so all good).

I'm so jealous of you in Australia. It's #1 on my bucket list for travel. It's summer over there now, right?

So sorry about your losses. How did you lose so many babies???

Im in Queensland. It is Summer. Its overcast today and forcasted rain but nothing yet.
I have never travelled but maybe one day.
I have lost about 11 I think. I did have another thread Journey from the start of my journey if you ever want to read it. Its super sad!

Im in Queensland. It is Summer. Its overcast today and forcasted rain but nothing yet.
I have never travelled but maybe one day.
I have lost about 11 I think. I did have another thread Journey from the start of my journey if you ever want to read it. Its super sad!
We just lost all the rain to you guys :p

Back
Top Bottom