Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Haleigh was never found???

Never. The woods and a local harbor have been searched. I'm sure the searched other places but those two are coming to mind right now. Haleighs dads then 17(!) year old girlfriend got 25 years on drug related charges. Her dad got 15 for similar charges.

Some local businesses who have changeable letter boards for advertising still Have her name on them. Her name has been on those signs for 10 years. :hit

These signs.
https://www.alphabetsigns.com/signs...0-WpVzLOKkb7RvOc-0Y8vsSsrljErsmBoC1zkQAvD_BwE

Gotta leave for work without our 2 icu babies unfortunately. But our renters offered to keep an eye on them for the night and I force fed them both applesauce till I could feel their crops had food, and both are defecating! so they should be ok and hopefully will pull through.
Message_1549643498284.jpg

Thank you Krystal, you are beautiful in every way also :hugs

I definitely got chills reading about the sailor boy. Did you see him after she had her baby boy? Or is he him reincarnated. One day if he wants he can do a past life regression with a medium and see into his past life. I plan to do that one day.

Well my ghost stories actually aren't that scary...after my aunt died the lights in the room flickered and the stuff on the sofa next to me fell down. Followed by labored breathing phone calls with no number attached to them. That went on for months.

Then my other aunt passed away a year later...saw her in a dream, it was peaceful.

Year after that my uncle in law died, he would kiss me and Jeff on the cheek when he would say goodbye after visiting him. He did that to me about 2 days after he died. I didn't see him, just felt like an actual kiss on a cheek. I also coulda sworn I saw a shadowy reflection of him in the sliding glass door at his sister's house.

A family friend sees ghosts. She told us of this time she saw a lady's ghost on her bed at Las Vegas. The woman looked wealthy and had lots of jewelry on.

A few years ago I read on here of someone's ghost story with a picture included. It scared me for days. I'm sorry if I scared anyone. :oops:

Love your cat, there's one of mine sitting like that, if I come across the pic I'll post it.

Hope your appointment goes well Kayla.

Oh and yes I wanted to kill him, I pictured myself jabbing a pen in his neck :oops:

He didn't say sorry till the morning then called at lunch and said it again. So I forgive him. But we don't ever forget ofcourse.

He knows not to hug n kiss me for a while. I don't bounce back so easily haha. I feel like if I did then he would piss me off more often because it'd seem like forgiving would be so easy.

Man it's not my fault food tastes good. This is my latest addiction:
6000195491237-3392b93_f-350x501.jpg

not the best pic but I'm too lazy to post one.

Best with milk. Tastebud heaven.

And guess who got them? HE did :mad:

Well at least he said we can look at houses online tonight. He says he'll consider a place where I can have 3 hens. And quail and fish. The farm house he says will go on the back burner for now. At least it isn't completely swiped from our future.

I was gonna hit Post reply but just remembered to quote this,
Not Chicken Related: Just a Rant
So the roof lining in my car has come down were I can't see out of the back window so need to get it fixed. Called around no one available for a week or so but im on Holidays and see it done. So find a place an hour away. They say yes we will do it for $230 if you come right now. So off I went. Shopping only half put away.

Anyways im here now and the man says no thats more of a $250 job. I said nope. I got quoted $230 or I would have waited until tomorrow and got it done by another guy for $200 (just buffing). So he says fine we will do it for what was Quoted. I said yes or ill leave it. Its in getting done now.

Try and hustle a lady. Im not stupid.
You go girl! :thumbsup I woulda been the stupid one haha, that's one of the reasons why I shop with DH. I would hate some of his decisions but they tend to be the most realistic and he is good at finding bargains and making negotiations too.

Gotta leave for work without our 2 icu babies unfortunately. But our renters offered to keep an eye on them for the night and I force fed them both applesauce till I could feel their crops had food, and both are defecating! so they should be ok and hopefully will pull through.
View attachment 1667511
Is that barring I see on the chick's feathers?

Never. The woods and a local harbor have been searched. I'm sure the searched other places but those two are coming to mind right now. Haleighs dads then 17(!) year old girlfriend got 25 years on drug related charges. Her dad got 15 for similar charges.

Some local businesses who have changeable letter boards for advertising still Have her name on them. Her name has been on those signs for 10 years. :hit

These signs.
https://www.alphabetsigns.com/signs...0-WpVzLOKkb7RvOc-0Y8vsSsrljErsmBoC1zkQAvD_BwE

Thats just terrible!!
That article I read it sounds like the dads girlfriend knows more then she has given police.

These signs.
what is this all about???

Back
Top Bottom