Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Didn't know Gordon was on it?? Love him to bits~ I'm a horrible cook and will burn anything but still enjoy cooking~! Need to find that episode.. :pop

It's been on my watch-list.. Trying to finish up Out-lander right now. Been binge watching it all month :oops:

He is one of my favorite cooks too and his episode is sooooo funny. I was laughing so hard!

I might make something with eggs today. I just gifted a dozen then next minute bammm more.
View attachment 1675614

You only have three birds, right? And only two are laying? Wait until you get more girls, you'll really be drowning in eggs! Then they'll go on strike and have to buy the subpar store eggs. :gig

I have nine bantam pullets already laying and I usually have a surplus of eggs. I'm really going to have an overwhelming amount when my ten standard girls start laying. I'll have to give some away to those who want some.

I should sell them for a couple bucks a dozen, make the girls pay for their feed!

He does so well! I'd be in tears on the very first sauce, I can't handle anything spicy :oops:

Speaking of being in tears, Just finished the one with Ramsey.. Love the moment at 14:30! Couldn't stop myself from laugh :lau The ending was hilarious :gig

He was just loosing hey! Omg it was funny. Im watching Dax Shephards now.

You only have three birds, right? And only two are laying? Wait until you get more girls, you'll really be drowning in eggs! Then they'll go on strike and have to buy the subpar store eggs. :gig

I have nine bantam pullets already laying and I usually have a surplus of eggs. I'm really going to have an overwhelming amount when my ten standard girls start laying. I'll have to give some away to those who want some.

I should sell them for a couple bucks a dozen, make the girls pay for their feed!

I have about 5 people that want to buy from me but I want all 3 ladies laying first before I start selling.

Back
Top Bottom