Flock/Life Journey's 2019

My uncle just brought me this gorgeous fella. :love
He’s a black australorp cockerel, hatched in July of 2018.
View attachment 1688678 View attachment 1688679
I told him I didn’t need this guy... “but your layers”, he said. After a while I said go for it. And I’m actually glad I did :love He’s the sweetest thing ever. But seriously, NO MORE BOYS THIS YEAR!!! :barnie:gig
He's gorgeous! :love

So my pig's gone into labor, Been about 2-3 hours since she's started and she's already got two piglets, A boar and a gilt. Hasn't had any for about an hour so it's looking like i'm going to have to start pulling them out unfortunately :hmm I'll post pics once she has the third piglet, Gonna be a long night :caf
Oh wow! Hope all goes well and they are all healthy!

@ KLIL he's acting ok to me. He has a kinda pigeon footed stance so he trips sometimes, but he's energetic and making plenty of happy chicken noises. I'll try some egg!
In other news my friend will be coming to get her 8 chicks 2 weeks early this Tuesday! That'll leave me whith 5 babies one I'm holding back cause it's a white Americauna and the Secound because I think one of the GL Wyandotte is a roo(super sweet baby though :/ ) well see who the remaining other 3 turn out to be come Tuesday!

My little one I had was probably the happiest chick ive ever had. It would run around, eat and drink alot but would be tired as as soon as afternoon high. I googled it and worked out it was special needs and was prepared to find it dead at some point because I read that it will never make it to maturity so I just made sure it was happy and healthy and hoped it would last as long as it could. I just hope yours starts to grow. It was still devastating and to top it off it. It was our nieces favorite chick so I had to explain to them what will end up happening to it. But they understood.

My uncle just brought me this gorgeous fella. :love
He’s a black australorp cockerel, hatched in July of 2018.
View attachment 1688678 View attachment 1688679
I told him I didn’t need this guy... “but your layers”, he said. After a while I said go for it. And I’m actually glad I did :love He’s the sweetest thing ever. But seriously, NO MORE BOYS THIS YEAR!!! :barnie:gig

Wow just wow! He is beautiful!
Does he have a name yet?

Hmmmm.... The MOTH has stuck his beak in so I'm not even sure what we're doing any more. Tradie. Has his own ideas. So long as I remind him about ventilation, roosts & nesting boxes that's probably it from me. He'll do a bang up job, just probably not exactly what I want. :fl

I have been starting a list of stuff I want and incorporate so ill give that to Jordan when we decide to build and he will do his thing. I will help but. That might test the relationship but we will see lol.

Back
Top Bottom