Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I went for Mealworms... that's all i went for...:barnie

Flock Update:
So this morning I let the big babies and little babies run around the shed to "stretch" their wings. Here's some videos of those:
-Big Ones

-Little Ones

And then I made the mistake of going to the feed store to get mealworms....

View attachment 1724029
View attachment 1724030
Cheese
View attachment 1724031
Butter
View attachment 1724032
Cream
View attachment 1724033
Potato

:confused::duc:barnie:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy
I think these are Orpintons...the lady didn't know and was kinda having a bad day....so yeah.... :gig:gig:gig:gig
Oh, too funny!! So how many do you have now!?
I am NOT going back to the feed store!! :oops:

Thank you. :hugs I have 8 POLs coming & my present coop only just holds the 4 I already have. We haven't sealed or hung doors, the wire is only 1/2 done & the windows need to go in asap. It was all nicely timed until the rain began...:rolleyes:
View attachment 1724064

Oh i like how that is looking!! It's a bummer when rain messes things up!

Flock Update:
So this morning I let the big babies and little babies run around the shed to "stretch" their wings. Here's some videos of those:
-Big Ones

-Little Ones

View attachment 1724029
View attachment 1724030
Cheese
View attachment 1724031
Butter
View attachment 1724032
Cream
View attachment 1724033
Potato

I think these are Orpintons...the lady didn't know and was kinda having a bad day....so yeah.... :gig:gig:gig:gig

Flock Update:
-Big Ones

-Little Ones

View attachment 1724029
View attachment 1724030
Cheese
View attachment 1724031
Butter
View attachment 1724032
Cream
View attachment 1724033
Potato

Could be amberlinks? Mine look the same. At TSC they had amberlinks only as they ate a dying out breed so I got them and they looked the just like that at that age. If they grow very big within 3 weeks as mine have you’ll know . Or google it.

Could be amberlinks? Mine look the same. At TSC they had amberlinks only as they ate a dying out breed so I got them and they looked the just like that at that age. If they grow very big within 3 weeks as mine have you’ll know . Or google it.

Interesting! I haven't heard about those much I'll look it up! :D:love

Rain,hail,wind and sunshine outside today. Typical Irish weather lol View attachment 1723497
I wonder if I’m seeing something ghostly, sort of horse shaped.

Flock Update:
-Big Ones

-Little Ones

View attachment 1724029
View attachment 1724030
Cheese
View attachment 1724031
Butter
View attachment 1724032
Cream
View attachment 1724033
Potato

Love the new names!

Umm... 21...:oops:. but we have 5 acres for them to free range on so its a decent number. We're also rehoming most of the big ones so hopefully numbers will go down a bit.
Ha if I had 5 acres I’d add a 1 in front of that 21 but then they’d all be bantams and I guess I’d have to see how I’d do with 21ish first lol

I wonder if I’m seeing something ghostly, sort of horse shaped.

Love the new names!

Ha if I had 5 acres I’d add a 1 in front of that 21 but then they’d all be bantams and I guess I’d have to see how I’d do with 21ish first lol

Haha! I think if I'm not careful i might end up with a 1 in front of that :gig

Back
Top Bottom