Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I hope so too! Paprika is pacing and peeping, I got a feather duster today for it. It freaked for a few minutes but now cuddling up to it. I let my carrier know that they are coming, hopefully before they close on Saturday! They're coming from Austin,tx so.... :fl :fl :fl
I hope they make it to you!

It did get stuck, I tried helping it and another but they didn't make it, the others died as well, it looks like they all had defects. The two I helped had cross beak, three of the others never finished developing, and so on. :hit:hit

We only have one out of this hatch. We brought it inside, set up a little area for it and a mirror behind it so it sees another chick. We'll see if it survives the next few days. Hubs named it Paprika.
So sad about your other chicks but paprika is really cute! Have you seen the anime movie called paprika? She is a really nice character

They made it! :love:celebrateOne looks like it might not make it though, I've given it vitamins and a tiny bit of honey water. We shall see.:caf
It's a surprise mix so your guess is as good as mine as to breeds :confused:
IMG_20200124_070702767.jpg IMG_20200124_072532363.jpg IMG_20200124_073916144.jpg
I have a board holding heat lamp in place along with two wires. I'll move it as they get feathers. They're in a box in shed so heat lamp a must. And got it so they can be in the warmth or not. :love Paprika is already with them and figuring out that it is a chicken. :gig

They made it! :love:celebrateOne looks like it might not make it though, I've given it vitamins and a tiny bit of honey water. We shall see.:caf
It's a surprise mix so your guess is as good as mine as to breeds :confused:
View attachment 2009766View attachment 2009767View attachment 2009768
I have a board holding heat lamp in place along with two wires. I'll move it as they get feathers. They're in a box in shed so heat lamp a must. And got it so they can be in the warmth or not. :love Paprika is already with them and figuring out that it is a chicken. :gig
Hatch chick cannon.gif
Nice!

No I haven't :) we named it after the spice. I'll have to look it up!
It's a great movie I highly recommend it! I always prefer to see movies in the original language (Japanese in this case) with English subs, but this is totally up to yourself of course.

And exciting with the new chicks! Hopefully they all make it :fl

Well with good news comes bad.

All baby chicks are doing great!

Came home to Sandi dead and a BR mix missing. Praying it just went for cover and will come home. :hit :hit :barnie trail of feathers so thinking that the fox is back. Toasted has wounds on his legs but is not letting anyone near him, thinking he roughed up whatever took Sandi. She was his favorite girl. So we're all a little sad here.
IMG_7877.JPG
Sandwich with Toasted.

Back
Top Bottom