Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Took the babies out of the shed for sun time... And starting to sex them. Y'all I think almost all are boys!!!! :hit :barnie:he:mad: that means I paid extra for girls and they just shoved off all their boys to me!! I'm so upset, I'm gonna have to find them all homes now.
IMG_20200217_140008233_HDR.jpg IMG_20200217_140003704_HDR.jpg IMG_20200217_140000336_HDR.jpg

Buggers knocked over waterer, don't worry I got them more...

I found a family near me that wanted them all. So the babies have been rehomed. But we lost Eagle this week too. So I'm going down in layers and I have more demand for eggs :barnie but everyone is laying!

Frosting has started to do his squeaky crow :gig it's hilarious. I'd love to let the middles out but I think toasted might kill the two roos since we're down in hen numbers. I've been really sick this week, so hopefully this next week I can finally get back to work on the run and dividing stalls.

I found a family near me that wanted them all. So the babies have been rehomed. But we lost Eagle this week too. So I'm going down in layers and I have more demand for eggs :barnie but everyone is laying!

Frosting has started to do his squeaky crow :gig it's hilarious. I'd love to let the middles out but I think toasted might kill the two roos since we're down in hen numbers. I've been really sick this week, so hopefully this next week I can finally get back to work on the run and dividing stalls.
Good job on finding homes for the littles!

Back
Top Bottom