FLOCK SELL OUT!!!! Lost my battle with zoning and all must go. Including Self Blues and Porcelains

Will you ship these? If so how much and how many will fit? Im so sorry that you having to sell out. I know how much it hurt when I had to sell mine.

I can get 2 and if younger possibly 3 in a box. Yes I will ship if you send me the box. I can supply where to get them. you can have them sent to me and then I can ship the birds.

I have heard of cj's silkies several times in the past. I typically don't speak up for a flock, but birds I have seen that supposedly came from you are beautiful, with overall nice quality breeding. I truly wish I had the room for them, I would make an offer on the whole flock.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am going to try and keep a few but the flock is over 100 so I need to reduce to be fair with the flock also as I am on 12 hours shifts now.
But I will hold on to a few from my favorite color pens.

I take it that's a no on all of my questions?

sorry I missed you some how. I have broody whites not sure how broody when they travel but they are right now here.
$45 each. Might have a black or blue broody also.
Shipping would be $100. If you would like them you can paypal to [email protected]

would need you to order the box and have it sent to me and you can do that here. http://poultry2.tripod.com/id3.html the single box is fine for two. you have to email them as they both work.
have it sent to cj's silkies, 1140 park ave, Lock Haven, Pa 17745

thanks let me know. have a great day. cj

Interested in the blacks. Are they from black/black or blue/black. How much shipped to 02769?

Back
Top Bottom