FLOCK SELL OUT!!!! Lost my battle with zoning and all must go. Including Self Blues and Porcelains

HE is absolutely gorgeous! I sent pm with zip depending on shipping I will get Julius and a splash mate of your choice. If shipping is too extreme i'll order at least the eggs.

I am so, so sorry this is happening. I'm sick for you and the loss you must be feeling. Keeping you and your flock in my prayers.

thank you so much I can not stop crying. I just want them gone and to a nice home it hurts too much now knowing when I go out to take care of them they are not mine.

Due to unforseen problems and zoning I must sell out my flock. As of today I only have to the end of the month to sell off all my birds or be fined a huge fine. I am just sick but guess the lord has other plans for me. Please pray for me as this is really hard for me. I have a porcelain pen and a self blue pen also. My camera broke and I don't have pics but trust me the porcelains are to die for might have a pic have to check and the self blue I have 2 roos and 3 girls. These two pens must sell all of one color together as I don't have time to pick and choose. Please understand I am on a time bomb here. I don't have funds for a gigantic fine. My new neighbor has done this to me. Please help me make this transformation as easy as possible. WILL POST PICS OF BIRDS BY PEN. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO INDIVIDUAL HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. Thanks cj

I do not have a lot of time to move the birds so price to sell. I can take pics of pen colors but not each and every bird since I am on 12 hour shifts with manadatory overtime. Will sell individual birds but would rather sell by color pens.

If you are interested they are $80 ea. single sales and if you buy out a color $50 ea. Possibly b/o after I count how many in a color.

I will fill all egg orders and continue to take egg orders until all or most birds are sold.

To see my birds go to www.cjsilkies.com
You can email me @ [email protected] if you would like I will still post here when birds are sold to comply with auction rules. I will try in the next few days to post how many I have in each color that is available.

Thank you to all who inquire and get my birds in advance. Cj

HERE ARE THE PICS AND WHAT BIRDS ARE LEFT!!!

Buffs 15 - 18
White 18
Part 17
Porcelain 7
Showgirls 7 (both bowtie and naked neck)
Splash 10 including Julius that is my aviator
showgirl babies 4-sg and a self blue in the pic with a white foster mom
baby pen- 11 (partridge, white, self blue and splash and possibly a paint) all must go together for safety in box
Calico Showgirl roo 2
calico silkie roo (he is in the partridge pen at the moment so you will see him in the partridge pics)
Silver Partridge 11 (2 roos and the rest are girls) some young pullets. They are beautiful. (my second love)
Blacks 5

all birds $80 unless you take 2 then $60 and if you take all in one pen then its $50.
You must supply the boxes and here is the link for great price on boxes (you must email them as they both work its takes a bit to hear from them but they will get back to you) plus the shipping need your zip to give you a quote. If you want a whole pen and you don't like the price make me an offer and we will go from there.

Paints are sold out accept 2 paint sg. one is a paint an the other is a black from paint breeding.

all the birds pics are posted in this ad

great place to get boxes you must email them as they both work and it takes a bit but you will hear from them.
Have boxes sent to:
Cj's Silkies, 1140 park ave, Woolrich, Pa 17745
Let me know you had them sent and how many so I know they are yours.

http://poultry2.tripod.com/id3.html
I am sorry to hear this. This is happening to Raz over on the Michigan forum. Don't people have better things to do? Who knows maybe you would have given them eggs for life. What is wrong with hearing animals and even smelling them a little,
wink.png

Kimmie

Some people just have no lives anymore unless they are making others miserable. I can understand how hard it must be and the need to want them all gone quickly. I don't understand how a "neighbor" and I use the word lightly, can stir up such a stink when they moved there knowing there were chickens? Gosh around here some of the set ups I see with chickens and the amount of noise they make is crazy, but hey, I live in the sticks so I expect to hear stuff like that. Much better than police sirens, honking horns, loud radios, etc. Sitting outside and listening to nature wake up is amazing.

Like you said, God must have other plans for you. I know it is hard to understand now but He will take care of you. I will keep you and your little chicks in my prayers. What helps me understand when things are going totally crazy in my life is reading the book of Job. God Bless and keep you.

oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I talked to you before about silkies. That would be so hard :( stupid zoning anyways!

I just read thru everything - why did the stupid neighbors complain? noise or smell? That makes me mad and I'm most sorry for you.

Last edited:
oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I talked to you before about silkies. That would be so hard :( stupid zoning anyways!

I just read thru everything - why did the stupid neighbors complain? noise or smell? That makes me mad and I'm most sorry for you.

thank you both. Its been raining here for days so it smells. All places smell when it rains. I have been here 28 yrs. and they were here 9 months.

Back
Top Bottom