FLOCK SELL OUT!!!! Lost my battle with zoning and all must go. Including Self Blues and Porcelains

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
Due to unforseen problems and zoning I must sell out my flock. As of today I only have to the end of the month to sell off all my birds or be fined a huge fine. I am just sick but guess the lord has other plans for me. Please pray for me as this is really hard for me. I have a porcelain pen and a self blue pen also. My camera broke and I don't have pics but trust me the porcelains are to die for might have a pic have to check and the self blue I have 2 roos and 3 girls. These two pens must sell all of one color together as I don't have time to pick and choose. Please understand I am on a time bomb here. I don't have funds for a gigantic fine. My new neighbor has done this to me. Please help me make this transformation as easy as possible. Thanks cj

I do not have a lot of time to move the birds so price to sell.

If you are interested they are $80 ea. single sales and if you buy out a color $50 ea. Possibly b/o after I count how many in a color.

All egg orders have been fill no further orders will be taken. Thanks to all of you who have bought my eggs I really have appreciated your business and friendship. I will have some chicks at the end of the month I hope as bator is full. Have one big order to fill after that I will offer what is left here.

To see my birds go to www.cjsilkies.com
You can email me @ [email protected] if you would like I will still post here when birds are sold to comply with auction rules. I will try in the next few days to post how many I have in each color that is available.

Thank you to all who inquire and get my birds in advance. Cj

HERE ARE THE PICS AND WHAT BIRDS ARE LEFT!!!

White 10
Part 17
Porcelain 7
Splash 6 including Julius that is my aviator
Calico Showgirl roo 2

all birds $80 unless you take 2 then $60 and if you take all in one pen then its $50.
You must supply the boxes and here is the link for great price on boxes (you must email them as they both work its takes a bit to hear from them but they will get back to you) plus the shipping need your zip to give you a quote. If you want a whole pen and you don't like the price make me an offer and we will go from there.

Paints are sold out accept 2 paint sg. one is a paint an the other is a black from paint breeding.

all the birds pics are posted in this ad

great place to get boxes you must email them as they both work and it takes a bit but you will hear from them.
Have boxes sent to:
Cj's Silkies, 1140 park ave, Woolrich, Pa 17745
Let me know you had them sent and how many so I know they are yours.

http://poultry2.tripod.com/id3.html

Last edited:
I am so sorry you are having to sell your beautiful birds. I hope they all find good, loving homes!

God Bless

~ Aspen

I am keeping and hiding a few so I won't be gone but much much smaller than I wanted to be. Thank you for your kind words as I am truly upset about this.

How far are you from West Chester, PA? I really don't know PA that well, but will be up there in the near future, and wouldn't mind bringing some home with me if it was close enough.

I have heard of cj's silkies several times in the past. I typically don't speak up for a flock, but birds I have seen that supposedly came from you are beautiful, with overall nice quality breeding. I truly wish I had the room for them, I would make an offer on the whole flock.

My area code is 99709 I would like two broody hens I don't have a color preference but if possible I would like it be a porcelain. Doesn't have to be though I just want broody for sure.
Pet quality is all I need I won't be showing them.
Toss me a price quote:)

Will you ship these? If so how much and how many will fit? Im so sorry that you having to sell out. I know how much it hurt when I had to sell mine.

Back
Top Bottom