floppy comb in leghorn rooster ! is it weakness

Can you please post some photos of your cockerel?

I would not worry too much about a comb that is floppy on a Leghorn, but your mention of him being weak does cause concern.

Can you describe any symptoms that you see? Is he lethargic, not eating/drinking, does he have lice/mites, does his crop empty overnight, what does his poop look like, can he walk or is he too weak to move?
What do you feed him?

Look forward to your photos and answers to the questions above, we are happy to help when we get more information:)
WELL HIS POOP IS WATERY AND CONTAIN RED STUFF TOO SOMETIME

WELL HIS POOP IS WATERY AND CONTAIN RED STUFF TOO SOMETIME
Photos of the poop?

It's hard to know what's going on with him. If he is weak and not doing well and has red stuff in his poop (could it be blood?), you may want to treat him for Coccidiosis. Can you get a Coccidiostat ate your local pet or feed store. I'm not sure what you have available in Delhi for treatment look for Toltrazuril, Amprollium, sulfa antibiotics and Coxoid - those are some of the names of medications that you may be able to find.

Photos of the poop?

It's hard to know what's going on with him. If he is weak and not doing well and has red stuff in his poop (could it be blood?), you may want to treat him for Coccidiosis. Can you get a Coccidiostat ate your local pet or feed store. I'm not sure what you have available in Delhi for treatment look for Toltrazuril, Amprollium, sulfa antibiotics and Coxoid - those are some of the names of medications that you may be able to find.
well i am currently not having a camera i will try to upload it tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom