Florida Always Sunny Side up Chicken Swap. UPDATE

We would love to come in the fall, but are booked with exotic bird fairs every weekend in May except Mother's day.

Hi All,

Even if it is just a few of us coming to the spring swap. Maybe we can be the planners for the Fall swap and group meetup. What do you think?? Maybe just a BBQ' with a planning workshop for the fall swap.... And all the ones that are coming can tell each other what they have. If someone has what you want have them bring for you to buy or swap.

That way we can have a big successful swap and covered dish get together. Ok everyone FuzzyButtsFarm needs feedback on this. She is the one that is offering her farm for this great event.

Maye

It's been a couple of days and not much going on here. Are we still on for the swap?? I'm O.K. with just a few coming as long as I get to meet Nava! I know it's a long drive for some, but I think we can make it worthwhile with a little advertising on Craig's list and maybe some fliers in local feed stores? It's getting late, we need some action if this is going to go. Maybe a little talk on the Fla thread??......stan

It's been a couple of days and not much going on here. Are we still on for the swap?? I'm O.K. with just a few coming as long as I get to meet Nava! I know it's a long drive for some, but I think we can make it worthwhile with a little advertising on Craig's list and maybe some fliers in local feed stores? It's getting late, we need some action if this is going to go. Maybe a little talk on the Fla thread??......stan

I agree i would be happy just t meet a few people and I am sure Craigs list will attract some folks too!

Hey! I thought I would mosey on over here :) I didn't vote since whatever should work for me :) I am planning to. Ring a pair of BR to trade and hoping to find some great bantam cochin. I am on a gluten free diet so if I can bring something gf that would be awesome :) cause I probably won't be able to eat with everyone else :/ I am planning to bring the kids.

My family will also be there. We make 3. Please tell me what I can do to help or bring. For swapping I will be bringing a few of the Ameraucana, Marans, and bantam Cochin chicks we have hatched this spring. I also have a couple of roos I would like to rehome.

Back
Top Bottom