Florida Always Sunny Side up Chicken Swap. UPDATE

I can come!
frow.gif

I don't think I'll have any chickens to bring, but I can set up an American Bantam Association membership table. I'll have a few ABA books to sell, including the 2011 ABA Standard (softcover $30 & hardcover $45). I can bring ice, cups, & drinks.

I'll bring German potato salad and a fruit salad. I'm not sure about critters. I have a friend that might be coming with Buckeyes and Dorkings. I have some ducks on craigslist, I'll bring them if they don't sell.

Can everyone bring hatching eggs? It would be fun to have an egg grab bag, or use them as a game......duck, duck, goose anyone.

Cindy

I'll bring German potato salad and a fruit salad. I'm not sure about critters. I have a friend that might be coming with Buckeyes and Dorkings. I have some ducks on craigslist, I'll bring them if they don't sell.

Can everyone bring hatching eggs? It would be fun to have an egg grab bag, or use them as a game......duck, duck, goose anyone.

Cindy

The egg game sounds fun but I don't have any eggs except for the ones going into the incubator the end of the week!

Thanks missie! That is me
smile.png

No problem I have some specific things I don't eat as well. It was a toss up between the roasted corn salad or one of my favorites a southwestern tabbouleh made with Quinoa just don't know how many adventurous eaters there are out there My cattle dog club LOVES it when I cook! I am going to bring a pece of Jerk salmon for the grill since I don't eat anything with fur or feathers, LOL!

you guys from down south, who's got the Mangoes?

what can I bring? seem evry one's got something, a but what are we missing?

I can come!
frow.gif

I don't think I'll have any chickens to bring, but I can set up an American Bantam Association membership table. I'll have a few ABA books to sell, including the 2011 ABA Standard (softcover $30 & hardcover $45). I can bring ice, cups, & drinks.
SunnyChic! Haven't seen you much, LOVE the new logo!!!! Diet Coke has my vote...
big_smile.png

Cindy
I'd bring eggs, but their mixed flock large chickens.

All the food sounds great. Someone could bring hot dog buns....

Back
Top Bottom