FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Th
[SIZE=10pt]I thought some of you fellow Floridians might get a kick out of what I made for my church secretary's granddaughter. She has a few chickens and is going to study veterinary sciences at you know where![/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]The canister is on a threaded rod so the tube can be raised and lowered by simply turning it. This controls the flow of feed into the pan. An upside down funnel inside the canister allows the feed to spread out. [/SIZE]It’s ten inches high and the tube is six inch diameter. The local 4-H wants me to make a few for them with their logo to use as prizes. What do you think? If you're a Seminole fan, don't hate! lol
That is FAN-CLUCK-TASTIC!! You could make yourself a lil' business with that. :)

[SIZE=10pt]I thought some of you fellow Floridians might get a kick out of what I made for my church secretary's granddaughter. She has a few chickens and is going to study veterinary sciences at you know where![/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]The canister is on a threaded rod so the tube can be raised and lowered by simply turning it. This controls the flow of feed into the pan. An upside down funnel inside the canister allows the feed to spread out. [/SIZE]It’s ten inches high and the tube is six inch diameter. The local 4-H wants me to make a few for them with their logo to use as prizes. What do you think? If you're a Seminole fan, don't hate! lol

Hello everyone. I'm a long-time backyard chicken and duck owner in South Carolina who is moving to the West Palm Beach, FL area for a new job. I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on poultry-friendly areas near there. If anyone has an animal-friendly home I could rent for a few months that would be even better! I know that's a tall order, but it can't hurt to ask right? :) Any information anyone can share about the area would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Hello everyone. I'm a long-time backyard chicken and duck owner in South Carolina who is moving to the West Palm Beach, FL area for a new job. I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on poultry-friendly areas near there. If anyone has an animal-friendly home I could rent for a few months that would be even better! I know that's a tall order, but it can't hurt to ask right? :) Any information anyone can share about the area would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

You definitely want to be in Loxahatchee! Feel free to shoot me a pm, I know of some rentals in the area.

Last edited:

loxahatchee, & royal palm ... you are heading to the right place :), much more chickeny than down south where i am.

Back
Top Bottom