FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

For Central Florida folks there is an auction every other Saturday at the Sanford Flea Market. It's called Izzy Critters Auctions. A lot of it is regulars, so if you've never been it really is a buyers market. There's supplies, livestock, hatching eggs, eating eggs, and whatever else people decide to buy.

Lol okay every other week, but which week

This Saturday will be the Farm Swap at the Sanford Flea Market. It is free and if you want to sell chickens, plants, rabbits, etc. there are tables there and just show up from 9am - 3pm.

Nice thing is you get to meet the seller of the animals.

I will probably have a hen or two there.

This Saturday will be the Farm Swap at the Sanford Flea Market. It is free and if you want to sell chickens, plants, rabbits, etc. there are tables there and just show up from 9am - 3pm.

Nice thing is you get to meet the seller of the animals.

I will probably have a hen or two there.

I never go to that, just the auctions. Is it usually the same people?

Quote:
I have found that local feed stores carry Poxine, but i have had to order Mareks shots online, and the shipping on ice is a killer. Maybe your feed store would order it for you at the same time they get in their poxine i'm thinking of asking this for my next batch.

The week of feb 2nd, I have an order of chicks coming, all pullets, all vaccinated for Marek's and Coccidiosis. The minimum was too big, so I'm offering up a group of 8 Buff Orpingtons, 3 speckled Sussex, 2 Houdans, and 2 Crevecoeurs. $60.

The only thing is you must pick them up on the same day, or day after . If I get attached to them, I'm in big trouble!

The week of feb 2nd, I have an order of chicks coming, all pullets, all vaccinated for Marek's and Coccidiosis.  The minimum was too big, so I'm offering up a group of 8 Buff Orpingtons, 3 speckled Sussex, 2 Houdans, and 2 Crevecoeurs.  $60.

The only thing is you must pick them up on the same day, or day after .  If I get attached to them, I'm in big trouble!

Where are you located

Hey guys, any one. I have had a hard time finding floc pox and mereks vaccine. I really don't want to order on line. Does anyone know where I can get this

There are things available to treat pox but it usually only lasts a couple of weeks. If you have one or two birds I would take them out and isolate them which will help the others from getting it.

Back
Top Bottom