FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

It may seem unbelievable, but I have never been to a County Fair. I just found out that the SW FL County Fair is in progress at the Civic Center. I don't even know what to expect. Just wondering if
anybody is bringing chickens/chicks or eggs? I'm still looking for pullets, NN in particular.

It may seem unbelievable, but I have never been to a County Fair. I just found out that the SW FL County Fair is in progress at the Civic Center. I don't even know what to expect. Just wondering if
anybody is bringing chickens/chicks or eggs? I'm still looking for pullets, NN in particular.

The Central Florida Fair is in Orlando the next 2 weeks you should be able ot go on their FB or website and find out when they are showing/judging. The kids often sell their birds after showing them, so it helps you and them and can often get a show quality bird for 10-20 dollars

Hi.

Cape Coral resident here.
looking to relocate to somewhere in Charlotte or DeSoto County, it seems like Charlotte County is not exactly chicken friendly, I have yet to find info about deSoto. Tips or suggestions? someone mentioned Lake Suzy?

The Central Florida Fair is in Orlando the next 2 weeks you should be able ot go on their FB or website and find out when they are showing/judging. The kids often sell their birds after showing them, so it helps you and them and can often get a show quality bird for 10-20 dollars
where and when is this fare? Pleeeease

I thought I'd share a few pictures of the grazing bed I made in my main coop. I put it right next to the sides to discourage perching/pooping on it. Since it's always in the shade, wheat seems to be the best crop to grow in it right now. I probably made it too high, but I read somewhere the grass grows healthier the longer it gets before snipping it off.

Back
Top Bottom