FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I am actually looking for a second coop...SMALL for my silkies. Not looking to spend alot. I spend over $600 on my last one... STUPID lol I am in Lakeland.

Wanted to share my springy decorated coop! =] Im in Lakeland. I have been loving the weather! =]] and so have my feathered babies.
do you have any predators in your area, that you know of?

if you do, that chicken wire will do nothing to keep your poultry safe.

do you have any predators in your area, that you know of?

if you do, that chicken wire will do nothing to keep your poultry safe.
I have two dogs and a fenced in yard. My chickens usually free range all day and sleep in the coop at night.I have had the coop for almost a year now with no issues. =]

Floridians, who builds sheds, pole buildings in St Augustine area? Not wanting anything portable. Looking to spend around.$15,000. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello Florida peeps, I have not posted in a long while, about a year now. I'm looking into keeping Quail no, so what better place to do some homework than BYC!!? Since i was in here I figured I would say hello. Soooo hello!

BTW awesome coop brittany....I would look into what Nava is talking about....I'm in the city and I've had a few pussums trying to get in the coop, my dogs took care of one and I of the other...but who know what would had happen if I had chicken wire rather than hard wire. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom