FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I hate Disney. It runs our state. Its like a mafia.
Oh picturing Mickey in pin stripes and a machine gun
1f609.png

That's awesome CMOM!
I am thinking that we won't be able to afford property around here. Everyone here thinks their property is worth a million dollars, even when it obviously is not. I really don't want to move to be near relatives because they all live in cities and are quite happy being in the middle of things.
I will have chickens again, one day. We will have our little farm one day. Just not today.
I think what spoiled me is when we were first married we rented 3 acres and a run down shack in the sticks and everyone around us had horses or cows or chickens. We were the only home on our side of the street. Sadly, that area is all industrial and interstate now.
Some day. :)

If you're looking for a 3 bedroom/2 bath house on 2 fenced acres, I have just the place for you...my place! Seriously, PM me if you're interested.

Well, lucky me. One of my cockerels decided to welcome the morning on his 6 WEEK birthday! Have a few that are about ready to show their stuff!

Anybody looking for an EE cockerel?? I have several that are from a large bantam EE x LF EE. They will grow out somewhere in between I expect. Maybe 4-5 pounds at maturity. I think he will have nice muffs/beard

6 weeks and he's the MAN!

Jax here! After years of wanting, I am finally able to start my preparations to build my coop then my flock. Sadly, I work during the day and will have to miss out on the fun of raising chicks by buying pullets.. anyone else here from Jax?

Well, lucky me. One of my cockerels decided to welcome the morning on his 6 WEEK birthday! Have a few that are about ready to show their stuff!

Anybody looking for an EE cockerel?? I have several that are from a large bantam EE x LF EE. They will grow out somewhere in between I expect. Maybe 4-5 pounds at maturity. I think he will have nice muffs/beard

Nice looking guy, hope you find a good home for him!

Jax here! After years of wanting, I am finally able to start my preparations to build my coop then my flock. Sadly, I work during the day and will have to miss out on the fun of raising chicks by buying pullets.. anyone else here from Jax?
welcome-byc.gif
and welcome to the FL state thread! I'm SW of Jacksonville but I think there are others here from your area.

ep.gif
I have never had any of my boys start that early at 6 weeks.

Any members that want to be added to the BYC Florida members page, I have disabled the feature that allows everyone to add their names to their counties after working for hours on it. Now all of the lists are alphabetized as well as all the same font and size of the font. For now any one that wants their names added to the list please PM me cmom or AlHawk and we will add you to your name to your county.

Back
Top Bottom