FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

HI Floridians!!

I just have a quick none-chicken question for you all..

As many of you know we lived in Florida for 12 years before buying the farm I grew up on I Minnesota.

We just got a "refund" check for the insurance companies over charging us on our house in Port Richey. We got 20 cents.

Really? Come on. I am wondering if anyone else got these and if this is a news item down there. I cannot express what I felt when I got that check for 20 cents as it would be outside the code of conduct here on BYC...

Thanks..

I hope your birds are all flourishing!

HI Floridians!!

I just have a quick none-chicken question for you all..

As many of you know we lived in Florida for 12 years before buying the farm I grew up on I Minnesota.

We just got a "refund" check for the insurance companies over charging us on our house in Port Richey.   We got 20 cents.

Really?     Come on. I am wondering if anyone else got these and if this is a news item down there. I cannot express what I felt when I got that check for 20 cents as it would be outside the code of conduct here on BYC...

Thanks..

I hope your birds are all flourishing!

Additionally off topic, I just moved from Minnesota to Florida. How funny.

On topic, I'm looking for someone who breeds ameraucanas near me (citrus county, floral city) who has a couple extra roosters or cockerels who would be double dominant for the blue egg gene (i.e. Not an Easter egger)

Quote:
welcome6smiley.gif
to the Florida thread. Some of our area swaps.

I have a young large fowl Rose Comb Rhode Island Red cockerel from Dick Horstman's line. He was in the bachelor pen and the other boys were picking on him. He has pretty much recovered, still getting some feathers back in and very friendly. He needs a home. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be, please send me a PM.

Hi!! Is anyone looking for any English Silver Laced Orpington cockerels? I have 3 available. These are not culls-just have way too many boys. I paid $100/day old chick for these guys & am taking a HUGE loss. They are about 7 months old & just started crowing. I'm asking $50 each. I can also ship at buyer's expense. PM me if interested. Thanks!!
**Would also possibly do trades.

Last edited:
I need some help. Some of my chickens are stuffed up today and not acting like themselves. I live in FL and the weather keeps change everyday. I was wondering, if it could just be a cold. My chickens are a little over a year old and they have been healthy so far. All of them are molting and are still growing in most of their feather. Some mornings are in 30's to high 60's. Do you think they will get over it on their own or should I buy some meds? What kind of meds should I get? Thanks for your help.

I need some help. Some of my chickens are stuffed up today and not acting like themselves. I live in FL and the weather keeps change everyday. I was wondering, if it could just be a cold. My chickens are a little over a year old and they have been healthy so far. All of them are molting and are still growing in most of their feather. Some mornings are in 30's to high 60's. Do you think they will get over it on their own or should I buy some meds? What kind of meds should I get? Thanks for your help.

What are the symptoms ?

Want - Bantam Silkie pullet or hen. Must be from broody line as brooding will be her main purpose. I am partial to self-blue, blue, black, or splash and beards, big beards. Show Q not necessary

Close to Winter Springs.

Back
Top Bottom