FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Oh crappitycrap! That's a 3 hour drive from me and we're building our coop today so I can't make it! I LOVE shows! Where you can buy exactly what you like! I am going to be on the lookout for an Americana soon, haven't decided what colors I like most yet! You gals have some flockfun today!!!

I stopped by with my daughters and we had a blast oohing and awwing over so many chickens! I’ve been doing a lot of online research but that was my first time seeing a lot of those breeds in person, it was really interesting. My girls were especially blown away by how big some of the Orphingtons were and how much the silkies looked like Jim Henson creatures :love

Sorry I missed you it would have been nice to meet you. There didn't seem to be as many exhibitors this year or vendors either.

Through the grapevine, I heard they may be going back to the having the show on the 2nd Saturday in January as they have in the past.

Someone suggested posting this here as well as on rehoming.
I have six hens about ten months old in Fort Myers Fl. that need a new home. I’m moving back to Minnesota and MN laws won’t allow me to bring them into the state.
All are good egg layers, about two and a half to three dozen eggs a week, never had any health issues.
Breeds are:
Two Blackstars
One Amberlink
One White Plymouth Rock
One Rhode Island Red
One Blue Splash Marans

All are from Tractor Supply. The Amberlink, one Blackstar and I think the RIR are egg singers. None of them peck when collecting eggs.

I have a large A frame coop and fencing as well if interested. The coop is big, 12x10x5, so I can’t move or transport it myself.
Thejperez has expressed interest so they may have a new home if that works out but just incase.

Miami here ! I’m looking for a mini silver appleyard female for my drake .. anyone has one they want to sell ?
:welcome :frow Maybe there are some farm swaps in your area. We have a couple of local monthly swaps and often times people bring ducks or know who may have certain breeds.
https://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Florida_Swap.html
TSCRK2018.jpg

Hello Everyone,

My name is Julianna, and I am currently located in Pennsylvania with my mixed flick of 8. So sorry to interrupt your thread, but I was hoping someone here could offer some advice.

My fiance and I are looking into relocating to South Florida, specifically Broward County. However, I would like to keep my hens . All of the information I'm finding states that chickens are allowed in Broward County in general, but that they are prohibited in each individual town I look into . That seems to be a common theme per the previous threads I've found on BYC on this subject.

I was hoping someone here could let me know which cities/towns in Broward County DO allow chickens so we know which areas to focus on in our search.

Thank you all so much for your time, and any help you can offer.

Back
Top Bottom