FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
I would let them out, supervised to make sure everyone is getting along fine. I would be concerned about flying predators with their sie since hawks will come in on a full grown chicken. Shade and water and overhead protection would be my focus. Our 3 wek old chicks are going outside today in a protected brooder run for them.

Shellie

Gotta look out for snakes too. They're moving around a lot at my place. Every day I see at least one. Littlest boy stepped on one yesterday!

So dont like snakes, they cree me out. We have a small black racer under the barn, well we did, but the dogs have made the shade under there their new nap spot. Hubby saw a cotton mouth last year near the water out front.

Hi! Add me to the list for NW FL (Baker). Just got 6 chicks today; a very cute, sweet assortment. Looking forward to being very active on this forum and meeting new people.

Brooke

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Swap at my place I was thinking beginning of Sep who is in?

also I would like to have more entertainment for children like games and stuff, to make a whole day of fun like maybe a gunny sack race and other ones with some prices, and of course there would be pony rides like the last time.

Ideas are welcome.................................

Last edited:
Thanks Math ace, FL chicken and crossgirl. Mrs. Cluckers has been free range since last Spring, she did fine, the others we got when we got her all were taken, except for one that was sick. She goes all over the yard. Since we got the coop done she goes in there at night. I know the little ones probably won't go far at first. But they really seem to want out.

Happy Easter to all my Sunshine State chicken buds! Where else but here for sunrise services? Beaches or swamps, we have the best view of God's handiwork!
wee.gif

bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif

oxoxo, Caroline

Quote:
I'm in! Sounds like fun! I have a bunch of pillow cases I got at a thirft store and used for gunny sack races for Fourth of July last year - want me to bring them?

Happy Easter, Peeps!
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom