FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Just a quick follow up. Appreciated your responses! Yesterday we finally found a nice couple to adopt our little guys! They promptly chirped and purred for them, so we are hopeful it will work out well. This couple has hens but no roos on their small farm in a far more rural area, so should be a good fit!
Oh wow yah that sounds MUCH better for them. Rural means if you don't like crowing nosy neighbor you can KMA !! Im sure everyone will be just fine, and hopefully as they mature they don't want to fight with each other too much.

Aaron

Howdy everybody!!! Yesterday I found out my polish frizzle is a rooster so I’m on the hunt for some reason extra girlfriends for him! I’d love to get a French black Cooper maran or a Amerucana but anything with a crazy personality and people friendly will do just fine! I’m in palm beach county but I’m willing to drive a bit for some cuties! Preferably under a month old, I like to create bonds at a early age! Thank you!!!! <3

anyone know anyone who sells wheaten ameraucanas in orlando area?
for as many houses and farms in central Fl that have chickens you would think that it would be easier finding chickens here, did you ever find anywhere? I found one place on google maps but the reviews were horrible. Let me know if you happen to find somewhere.

for as many houses and farms in central Fl that have chickens you would think that it would be easier finding chickens here, did you ever find anywhere? I found one place on google maps but the reviews were horrible. Let me know if you happen to find somewhere.
I know right!!!!! I actually ended up going to TSC but literally AN HOUR after I went, a NPIP in wellington contacted me back to let me know yes they do sell locally too!

I have a muscovy drake named Butters that needs to be rehomed as a pet. I bought him and his 3 brothers from Metzer farms back in late March. I would say he is very tame, too much for his own good unfortunately, he LOVES to bite people- their hands, arms, boots, legs, anything he can reach. He bites hard and has drawn blood on me several times(I do have sensitive skin). That being said I still love him as a pet and he loves to talk and is one of the first to come to me for treats. He loves fruits and bugs. I’m not sure how he would do with females as my Muscovy girls aren’t old enough to “date” yet. I understand he probably isn’t very desirable because of his biting people and being mean to the other drakes, but if anyone can give him a good home him and I would both greatly appreciate it. I am located in Jacksonville, FL. We would be willing to drive a bit to rehome him. We would prefer to not have to go too far, but at this point these boys are stressing my husband, myself and themselves out so I might be able to convince my husband to drive a little further than he was originally willing to go. In the video Butters is the one on the left getting the majority of the strawberry.

I live in florida! I was thinking about keeping ducks. Do I need a permit to own ducks that aren't pekins or muscovies?
No, unless your hoa or city limits maybe. I don't know since I've only ever lived in the country, lol. The only one you're supposed to have permission for are pure mallards since they can breed with our mottled ducks.

I live in florida! I was thinking about keeping ducks. Do I need a permit to own ducks that aren't pekins or muscovies?
Yes, if the ducks are derived from mallards (most are). Only white Pekins are exempted.

F72B1139-42AF-4319-8798-9B94F51C8F40.png

Back
Top Bottom