FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Thanks!
cool.png

I am still learning, and thankfully have some time to do so before their July arrival.

Ok Guys and Gals,

Quick update.....finally after I don't know how of a wait time I will be starting the "gound breaking" of my very first coop. We are all moved in in our new house. We closed late April and I just finished working on the inside lastnight at 1 am! lol The renovations in the inside took waaay longer than expected (imagine that!), the good news is that I got plenty of practice working with my new toys (what some of you may call power tools! lol)...

This weekend I'm going to be working on my backyard moving bricks away from where I want my coop and will level the ground off etc....not sure if I will start a post for everyone to follow along or if I will wait until is done to post...either way pics will be added sooner than later....

With that said i will be needing some chicks soon and I would rather get them from one of you BYC locals if at all possible...so if you will have some chick available in a few weeks feel free to PM me.....

Oh and I will prob be posting on the coop area with the million ?'s that I'm sure will come up as I build the coop...so look in there to help me out pls...hehehehe

WE will be pouring the cement floor of our long awaited chicken coop. I will take pics as we move along - with so much else to do - it will probably take 6 months to build the coop. The coop will be the shape of a pentagon, 9 feet on each side.

so are on our way,,, everything is A-OK.

I am so excited.....

celebrate.gif

Quote:
Hi neighbor!!!
welcome-byc.gif

The cheapest coop will be one you make yourself from found/recycled materials. If that's not an option trying posting a "wanted" ad on craigslist. Be sure your chickies have plenty of shade, water and lots and lots of ventilation.

Hey guys! I've got some juveniles/chicks I need to get rid of, so let me know if you're interested! I'm in Polk City and work in Lakeland. Here's what I've got:

Splash Copper Marans cockerel - 3 months old
Buff Barred Bantam Cochin cockerels (2) - 3 months old, 1 has a ton of barring and the other's is very slight
Mottled Bantam Cochin pair - hen is about 5 wks, cockerel is about 8 wks old
Mottled Bantam Cochin cockerels - 5-8 wks old
Bantam Cochins, mixed colors - 4-8 wks old

Make me an offer on any of the above! I'm sure there's something else I'm missing too...

Kelly
How are the tolbunts doing? I do believe I have a pair. They are getting so big. I will be out for the summer after next week and hope to get mine all seperated.
sharon

I am in winter haven.......... tons of chicks!

olive eggers
ameracaunas
Easter eggers
turkens

No shipping costs when you buy local from other breeders
smile.png
and you get to see the parents & how the chickens are kept

Back
Top Bottom