FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Miss Lucy (grey sebastopol goose) out for a stroll around the yard. She has double trouble in tow (white, smooth breasted Sebastopol goose and gander).

bea2434d.jpg

4f22365e.jpg

04b6cd89.jpg

Oviedo, FL

Had chickens for eggs a few years ago but the coop was not secure enough and predators ended up killing off my chickens. I am planning to build a much more secure tractor coop to fit into my raised bed gardens and I can rotate between the raised beds rather than move around the yard.

Quote:
Welcome Johnwhickey!
welcome-byc.gif
That sounds interseting! Be sure to post pictures when you have it done!

welcome-byc.gif
Spitchtara! where are you in Florida? Tell us about your chickens if you have any yet
lol.png

welcome-byc.gif
Heather!

yippiechickie.gif

Hey everyone!! I have an announcement! I just got my first egg EVER! I hatched 25 egs back in March. I have 5 of this left (wobble is with Carole now) and someone laid today! Woo hoo!

Hi, I haven't been on in awhile, cuz there was nothing to ask or talk about. But now, I have a couple of questions. 1. are roosters bigger than hens? and 2. is it normal for roos to lay on eggs? We THINK we have a roo, he is bigger in size, his comb is bigger and laying over. My hubby picked up one of the hens and the "roo" came over to check him out. Then yesterday, my dd went to collect our eggs and said the "roo" was sitting on them. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom