FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. LisaAnnW

LisaAnnW Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:I'm hoping that dog finds a new home far, far away from here! [​IMG]

2. LisaAnnW

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:[​IMG]

you are in trouble now, you won't be able to stop.

here's what you do, send me that incubator and I'll save you from all that incubation JOYS!!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LisaAnnW

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:[​IMG] I dunno... I don't care for them myself, I'd even rather have NNs.... [​IMG]

your my new best friend [​IMG]

yea silkies [​IMG]

I love Silkies AND Turkens! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. LisaAnnW

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:Awww...there's nothing better: chickies hatching, and the children's joy! [​IMG]

5. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Here are my hens I am selling.. posted on CL today too. All are 7-9 months old. The mixes are laying but the others are ALMOST.. squatting etc just no eggs yet.. I think [​IMG]

two Mixes.. a frizzle and an ee/silkie ($10 each)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Light Brahmas ($15 each)

[​IMG]

Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte ($15)

[​IMG]

Blue Americana ($15)
    [​IMG]

6. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Hey Jess, the girls look really nice all grown out. What prompted you to sell off so many?

7. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG] They are very pretty birds.. I just honestly need the money right now with the holidays coming up. Things are super tight and they are the one commodity I have [​IMG] I am a teacher and my hubby is a cook so we have been rather effected here on the Space Coast. They are great birds but food on the table is more important

8. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    I'll take the two Light Brahmas and the Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. I know you hatched all of these yourself, do you remember the months they hatched? So I can mark for when they might start laying. Hubby has been wanting a few new large girls in the laying flock so these three will do nicely.

9. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Thanks!! They all three hatched on 4/30 I can even PM you who they came from if you want the history. They should start laying any time. I was told that pure-bred larger birds can take up to 9 months. My dad has a Brahma hatch-mate and she just started laying..

10. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Quote:Thanks!! They all three hatched on 4/30 I can even PM you who they came from if you want the history. They should start laying any time. I was told that pure-bred larger birds can take up to 9 months. My dad has a Brahma hatch-mate and she just started laying..

Yes please do send over that info, and yes the large girls take for ever! [​IMG] Hubby has surgery Wednesday morning, and I need to get the quarentine pen set up in the yellow house and bedded down before I can bring them in. Thursday or Friday or even Saturday should be workable if that works for you too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by