FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

Quote:BEAUTIFUL BIRDS [​IMG]

2. AspiringUrbaniteFarmer

AspiringUrbaniteFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2011
    Melbourne FL
    Hey lovers ......

It's been awhile. Busy with holidays & no time for BYC. [​IMG]: So..... I have a little problem. One of my adorable, sweet, pet-able, huggable, kissable, squeezable, silkies keeps crowing. I thought I was dreaming when I heard it at 4am... but then at dinner tonight he sounded off twice. It's a quiet crow. I'm not sure if the neighbors are talking yet... but he's prob gotta go.

Would anyone be interested in him? He's really gorgeous- I'll get a pic. I'd say he's def a ladies man & it will be hard to see him torn from his silkie ladies.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:Lol... THANK YOU!! I thought they were all done & I was so excited about my 5 new babies but when I was checking to see if I could hear or see anything w/ my remaining 3 eggs inside the last one I checked was peeping at me from inside her shell!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Now I'm gonna set up my camera to make I don't miss anything while I'm sleeping tonight. I am in THE BEST mood ever right now. I actually got to watch 4 out of my 5 hatch, my hubby video'd the 1st one while I was at work this am, & I even got to help one of my 5 out & they are all doing great! YAY!! Now fingers crossed my 6th baby hatches out for me tonight! [​IMG]

Oh & it's official, my hubby says that I have to join "incubators anonymous" now! I'm addicted! hehehe... But hey I think 5 or 6 out of 8 that went into lockdown is pretty good for my first time ever!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm such a proud mommy I gotta share a few more pics! lol...
    (The egg I heard the peeping from is the one on the right side of the 3 eggs in the middle that you can't see the X or O on)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also, here's my new homemade brooder getting warmed up for them now that they are all dry & pretty!
    [​IMG]

4. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Lol... THANK YOU!! I thought they were all done & I was so excited about my 5 new babies but when I was checking to see if I could hear or see anything w/ my remaining 3 eggs inside the last one I checked was peeping at me from inside her shell!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Now I'm gonna set up my camera to make I don't miss anything while I'm sleeping tonight. I am in THE BEST mood ever right now. I actually got to watch 4 out of my 5 hatch, my hubby video'd the 1st one while I was at work this am, & I even got to help one of my 5 out & they are all doing great! YAY!! Now fingers crossed my 6th baby hatches out for me tonight! [​IMG]

Oh & it's official, my hubby says that I have to join "incubators anonymous" now! I'm addicted! hehehe... But hey I think 5 or 6 out of 8 that went into lockdown is pretty good for my first time ever!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm such a proud mommy I gotta share a few more pics! lol...
    (The egg I heard the peeping from is the one on the right side of the 3 eggs in the middle that you can't see the X or O on)
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/105510_dsc01645.jpg
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/105510_dsc01643.jpg
    Also, here's my new homemade brooder getting warmed up for them now that they are all dry & pretty!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/105510_dsc01640.jpg

Lookout Florida we have another addicted egg hatcher [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. LisaAnnW

LisaAnnW Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:Awww! Congratulations!! [​IMG]

6. LisaAnnW

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:Oh wow...what a relief for you and your family! So glad for you. [​IMG]

7. LisaAnnW

Jul 31, 2011
    Quote:Wow - looks more like a duck egg! Double yolk, I wonder?

8. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Wow - looks more like a duck egg! Double yolk, I wonder?

It was a double yolk [​IMG] Had it for breakfast this morning.. YUM

9. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Jess,

How is your dog doing? Oh and what works for you for me to come by?

10. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Hey Shellie.. thanks for asking.. He is doing a little better.. the meds and rest seem to be helping a lot. Today or tomorrow works fine. We have plans Sunday. I'll PM you my address and phone #

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by