FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
BEAUTIFUL BIRDS
love.gif

Hey lovers ......

It's been awhile. Busy with holidays & no time for BYC.
barnie.gif
: So..... I have a little problem. One of my adorable, sweet, pet-able, huggable, kissable, squeezable, silkies keeps crowing. I thought I was dreaming when I heard it at 4am... but then at dinner tonight he sounded off twice. It's a quiet crow. I'm not sure if the neighbors are talking yet... but he's prob gotta go.

Would anyone be interested in him? He's really gorgeous- I'll get a pic. I'd say he's def a ladies man & it will be hard to see him torn from his silkie ladies.

Last edited:
Quote:
Lol... THANK YOU!! I thought they were all done & I was so excited about my 5 new babies but when I was checking to see if I could hear or see anything w/ my remaining 3 eggs inside the last one I checked was peeping at me from inside her shell!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
Now I'm gonna set up my camera to make I don't miss anything while I'm sleeping tonight. I am in THE BEST mood ever right now. I actually got to watch 4 out of my 5 hatch, my hubby video'd the 1st one while I was at work this am, & I even got to help one of my 5 out & they are all doing great! YAY!! Now fingers crossed my 6th baby hatches out for me tonight!
fl.gif

Oh & it's official, my hubby says that I have to join "incubators anonymous" now! I'm addicted! hehehe... But hey I think 5 or 6 out of 8 that went into lockdown is pretty good for my first time ever!!
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I'm such a proud mommy I gotta share a few more pics! lol...
(The egg I heard the peeping from is the one on the right side of the 3 eggs in the middle that you can't see the X or O on)
105510_dsc01645.jpg

105510_dsc01643.jpg

Also, here's my new homemade brooder getting warmed up for them now that they are all dry & pretty!
105510_dsc01640.jpg

Quote:
Lol... THANK YOU!! I thought they were all done & I was so excited about my 5 new babies but when I was checking to see if I could hear or see anything w/ my remaining 3 eggs inside the last one I checked was peeping at me from inside her shell!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
Now I'm gonna set up my camera to make I don't miss anything while I'm sleeping tonight. I am in THE BEST mood ever right now. I actually got to watch 4 out of my 5 hatch, my hubby video'd the 1st one while I was at work this am, & I even got to help one of my 5 out & they are all doing great! YAY!! Now fingers crossed my 6th baby hatches out for me tonight!
fl.gif

Oh & it's official, my hubby says that I have to join "incubators anonymous" now! I'm addicted! hehehe... But hey I think 5 or 6 out of 8 that went into lockdown is pretty good for my first time ever!!
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I'm such a proud mommy I gotta share a few more pics! lol...
(The egg I heard the peeping from is the one on the right side of the 3 eggs in the middle that you can't see the X or O on)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/105510_dsc01645.jpg
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/105510_dsc01643.jpg
Also, here's my new homemade brooder getting warmed up for them now that they are all dry & pretty!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/105510_dsc01640.jpg

Lookout Florida we have another addicted egg hatcher
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hey Shellie.. thanks for asking.. He is doing a little better.. the meds and rest seem to be helping a lot. Today or tomorrow works fine. We have plans Sunday. I'll PM you my address and phone #

Back
Top Bottom