FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:Awww! Congratulations!! [​IMG]

Thanks Lisa!!

Quote:[​IMG] Yes we do!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Oh & by the way I helped #6 hatch around 12:30 last night!! He poor head & beak were against her chest & she couldn't break out. "She" is now happy & healthy hanging out with her "sisters"! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Awww! Congratulations!! [​IMG]

Thanks Lisa!!

Quote:[​IMG] Yes we do!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Oh & by the way I helped #6 hatch around 12:30 last night!! He poor head & beak were against her chest & she couldn't break out. "She" is now happy & healthy hanging out with her "sisters"! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Glad to hear you had a great hatch.My 1st hatch was about 85% but after that it kinda went down hill.But hoping to do alot better with this batch.24 silkie eggs.To me silkies are alot harder to hatch. But great job!Plus I got a leghorn sitting on eggs.We'll see who does a better job,Me or her.

3. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:Oh wow...what a relief for you and your family! So glad for you. [​IMG]

You have NO idea, it was 400lbs off my shoulders...if it wasn't because of my "feathered therapists" I would be in a padded room wearing a white long sleeve shirt a long time ago! lol [​IMG]

All joking aside, my girls did make everything much better. After a hard day of letting people go and waiting for my own day to come, after a few minutes of watching them I felt much better every time!!! [​IMG]

...and thank you!

4. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:Wow - looks more like a duck egg! Double yolk, I wonder?

It was a double yolk [​IMG] Had it for breakfast this morning.. YUM

[​IMG]

5. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Shellie.. it was great seeing you.. glad you finally got to see my little yard birds [​IMG] I hope they traveled well for you and Gwenyth gives you another double yolker soon [​IMG]

6. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Hi Jess,

They did great riding home. Loved seeing all birds, your girls were very cute and full of chicken owner pride. Checked on them around 8:15 and they were sound asleep, so a good night around here. Hubby loves how large they are.

7. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Great! Yep the girls LOVE the chickens.. they are my little farmers [​IMG] They are very big chickens! Can't wait to see them in a few more months.. I'm sure they will be very heavy in Spring. After you left Riley kept asking.. "where challyeee go?" She's funny .. LOL

8. free_loader

free_loader Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2007
    DeLeon Springs
    Howdy, didn't see me on the list.. I'm in DeLeon Springs... I think that falls in the east coast region [​IMG]

9. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:[​IMG] from Cocoa [​IMG]

10. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Quote:From the auction you grasped out of my little hands.... [​IMG]

Just kidding!! Congratulations on my chicks... er.. I mean on YOUR new chicks!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Please let me know your overall hatch rate, I looked at his same auction yesterday and it was $16.00.

Another shark sniper! That's how I met Nava!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by