Thanks Lisa!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Yes we do!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Oh & by the way I helped #6 hatch around 12:30 last night!! He poor head & beak were against her chest & she couldn't break out. "She" is now happy & healthy hanging out with her "sisters"!
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Awww! Congratulations!!
jumpy.gif

Thanks Lisa!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Yes we do!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Oh & by the way I helped #6 hatch around 12:30 last night!! He poor head & beak were against her chest & she couldn't break out. "She" is now happy & healthy hanging out with her "sisters"!
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Glad to hear you had a great hatch.My 1st hatch was about 85% but after that it kinda went down hill.But hoping to do alot better with this batch.24 silkie eggs.To me silkies are alot harder to hatch. But great job!Plus I got a leghorn sitting on eggs.We'll see who does a better job,Me or her.

Quote:
Oh wow...what a relief for you and your family! So glad for you.
yippiechickie.gif

You have NO idea, it was 400lbs off my shoulders...if it wasn't because of my "feathered therapists" I would be in a padded room wearing a white long sleeve shirt a long time ago! lol
lau.gif

All joking aside, my girls did make everything much better. After a hard day of letting people go and waiting for my own day to come, after a few minutes of watching them I felt much better every time!!!
wee.gif

...and thank you!

Shellie.. it was great seeing you.. glad you finally got to see my little yard birds
wink.png
I hope they traveled well for you and Gwenyth gives you another double yolker soon
thumbsup.gif

Hi Jess,

They did great riding home. Loved seeing all birds, your girls were very cute and full of chicken owner pride. Checked on them around 8:15 and they were sound asleep, so a good night around here. Hubby loves how large they are.

Quote:
Great! Yep the girls LOVE the chickens.. they are my little farmers
wink.png
They are very big chickens! Can't wait to see them in a few more months.. I'm sure they will be very heavy in Spring. After you left Riley kept asking.. "where challyeee go?" She's funny .. LOL

Quote:
From the auction you grasped out of my little hands....
gig.gif

Just kidding!! Congratulations on my chicks... er.. I mean on YOUR new chicks!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Please let me know your overall hatch rate, I looked at his same auction yesterday and it was $16.00.

Another shark sniper! That's how I met Nava!

Back
Top Bottom