FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

ApronStrings.........
welcome-byc.gif
from Lake Wales. No coyotes here just bobcats.
he.gif

Well hello y'all, so good to see so many people in Florida on this forum! Our farm is called LongMoss Farm. We are in the Northern part of Keystone Heights, FL. Our website is www.LongMossFarm.com.

Here's a little picture to prove that the very annoying woman on TV (Nancy Grace), who doesn't think there are any coyote's in Florida, doesn't know half of what she thinks she knows. Taken this past Saturday on our game cam near the goat pasture. We have new kids on the ground and this fella can smell them for sure. I plan to force feed him lead instead. These critters jump fence anywhere they please, and aren't the least bit intimidated by a top strand of barb wire. Anyone else with coyote problems?

welcome-byc.gif
I

I hope you get your coyote problem worked out. They're all over Florida. I don't have a problem but I know they're out there.

Hi ApronStrings! Beautiful place you have. We also have fainters here and love them. We had coyotes around before we added the great Pyrenees to our property. We don't have a raccoon, coyote or bobcat problem now.

Well hello y'all, so good to see so many people in Florida on this forum! Our farm is called LongMoss Farm. We are in the Northern part of Keystone Heights, FL. Our website is www.LongMossFarm.com.

Here's a little picture to prove that the very annoying woman on TV (Nancy Grace), who doesn't think there are any coyote's in Florida, doesn't know half of what she thinks she knows. Taken this past Saturday on our game cam near the goat pasture. We have new kids on the ground and this fella can smell them for sure. I plan to force feed him lead instead. These critters jump fence anywhere they please, and aren't the least bit intimidated by a top strand of barb wire. Anyone else with coyote problems?

OMG!!!!! I live in Spring Hill Florida. I live a mile from work. One morning I left work and 3 coyotes ran in front of my car!

Spring Hill has a serious coyote problem-in an area more populated than mine, it's your average neighborhood, I can't believe it.

I used to hear them howl at night.

Don't tell me there aren't any here. What we probably don't have is Moose!

Yup, just chocolate mousse!!

OMG!!!!! I live in Spring Hill Florida. I live a mile from work. One morning I left work and 3 coyotes ran in front of my car!

Spring Hill has a serious coyote problem-in an area more populated than mine, it's your average neighborhood, I can't believe it.

I used to hear them howl at night.

Don't tell me there aren't any here. What we probably don't have is Moose!

Hey , we got Mickey Moose. ......
lau.gif
....stan

yuckyuck.gif
you silly! Hey, didn't you say the SP rock was originally from D Horstman? Just verifying without scanning through my PMs... cuz i'm lazy. (someone asked me where he came from)

(ha ha -- I just realized, if you typo PMs to PMS.... it means something totally different!! )
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom