FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

The Silver Pencil came from eggs from Wynette. I ain't touching the PMS thing. ...stan
yuckyuck.gif
you silly! Hey, didn't you say the SP rock was originally from D Horstman? Just verifying without scanning through my PMs... cuz i'm lazy. (someone asked me where he came from)

(ha ha -- I just realized, if you typo PMs to PMS.... it means something totally different!! )
lau.gif

Hi from Old Town Florida! (That's Dixie County, about 45 miles north east of Gainesville)

Looking for local breeders of non-hatchery poultry. Particularly Americaunas, mille fluer d'uccle, copper marans, and runner ducks. Show quality not neccesary, but I am interested in good, healthy stock.

Hi from Old Town Florida! (That's Dixie County, about 45 miles north east of Gainesville)

Looking for local breeders of non-hatchery poultry. Particularly Americaunas, mille fluer d'uccle, copper marans, and runner ducks. Show quality not neccesary, but I am interested in good, healthy stock.

Someone say mille fleur d'uccle!?!? Wish we were closer!
hmm.png

I'm not a breeder but I have a pair of sister hens from a BYC breeder; stock listed here on the auction/sale that need a good home.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/624216/pair-of-charming-mille-fleur-duccle-hens#post_8320850

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Gatorpit.....
welcome-byc.gif

I have Wheaten Ameraucanas and some other breeds you can see in my sig line. I'll be setting eggs in 2-3 weeks.
If you are looking for day olds in March, shoot me a PM. I am 10 miles or so north of G'ville.

Back
Top Bottom