FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Give me a break, I'm old O.K.
old.gif
? I had a mix up shuffeling between April and May. I think Nava is right, give it at least 3 weeks, 4 might be better. It would give us time to get some advertizing done and a price for renting a potty. That would be May 19th, 12th at the earliest?? ........stan

City Chicks in Pinellas Park. They are also a horse farm, Anvil Acres. I have never seen chicken coops/horses so clean. No smell at all. If you go on to Craigslist and search "City Chicks, it may be an old post, but it should come up. She has pullets. If you do not find it, let me know and I will see what I can find as far as information on her for you.

Welcome. I am relatively new as well. Only been doing chickens for the last year.

Amy

Funny I JUST called her yesterday as I say a flyer at the feed store. I actually used to board my horse there. Only problem is that she ships the chicks all in from a hatchery in CA. she does not breed them herself.

Give me a break, I'm old O.K.
old.gif
? I had a mix up shuffeling between April and May. I think Nava is right, give it at least 3 weeks, 4 might be better. It would give us time to get some advertizing done and a price for renting a potty. That would be May 19th, 12th at the earliest?? ........stan

Ah well if its a Saturday count me out unless it happens to be May 27th. Unfortunately I only get one or 2 Saturdays off in a year.
hit.gif

Hi Missie,
Enjoyed talking with you... Glad you bought your new chicks from a BREEDER. I think we all should be buying local and good quality chicks. That way you only have to buy what you need. Please post some pics of your new babys.
Maye[/QUOTE]

Thanks Maye. Looks like I may just have to send you some cash and have you pick me some chiucks if this swap is on a Saturday which it looks like it is going to be
tongue.gif
I really hate working on Saturday I miss ALL the fun!
Missie

Back
Top Bottom