FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anyone going to the swap in Frostproof this Saturday??

276427_439099232800863_830413028_n.jpg

......stan

Stan, I have a couple of backyard mutt Roo's - beautiful, but mutts. I have never been to a swap before and wondered if it would be worth bringing them along?
I don't go to very many swaps, but in my opinion , if you are going anyway, take them. If you can't sell them you could most likely find someone to take them off your hands. I would not make a special trip that far though. ......I'm taking a coulpe of wheaton Ameranaunas with the same intention. If I get $5 each, that will cover a little of the gas bill. ....stan

In St. Petersburg. Trying to locate two to three polish hens chicks by Christmas for granddaughters' visit. We have three RIR's now.

I don't go to very many swaps, but in my opinion , if you are going anyway, take them. If you can't sell them you could most likely find someone to take them off your hands. I would not make a special trip that far though. ......I'm taking a coulpe of wheaton Ameranaunas with the same intention. If I get $5 each, that will cover a little of the gas bill. ....stan
Do you know if there is any NPIP requirement to participate in the swap? I couldn't tell on the flier and I've been searching for more info but haven't found any pertaining to that...

Back
Top Bottom