FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

So many thoughts and too few words… Just wanted you to know . We're thinking of you during this difficult time. May all the wonderful memories you've shared help you through this sad time and help to soothe your spirit. You're in our prayers. You have a lot of good friends here on BYC.

Last edited:
Dunnellon, Florida TSC Plant and Seed Swap Meet
Saturday, February 16th
9:00am-2:00pm
11242 N Williams St
Dunnellon, FL
---> MAP
352-489-7495
Sponsored by Shoebox Herb Gardens
For more information call Tricia 352-462-0117

Last edited:
This is Suzi... Ingrids daughter. Some of you I know to those I dont Hello. I posted the news of Moms passing on a new member thread as I decided I could benefit from "Chicken Club" like mom did. Im still in shock and overwhelmed at the suddenness of her illness. Im spending most of the.time talking to the chickens .... I.posted on."raising baby birds" thread I woke up to 7 baby bantams. Ive tried to post pix but im limited to my mobile phone as my beloved :p brother has moms pc. Its a blessing to have the bantams breeding and raising their own. I let them do the work. If anyone is.interested in.incubators...mom has three one.of them she made out of a.small fridge. I also am downscaling the number of breeders and layers she had. Still recovering from fractures to my leg and hip... I cant keep up the pace she mastered with 0ver 150 birds. No bantams are for sale at this time. With this post im.going to try posting pix of the babies. Hopefully someday my bro will bring the computer back so I can.post.pix and get info ...and have some communicating with poeple!!!
Im.having a bbq saturday 2-2-13. nobody could come this weekend and Most of moms friends are on this thread. I.hope to get to chat and meet again.soon!!
Hi Suzi,

I am so sorry for your loss. I had the pleasure of meeting your mom once last year at our Poultry Swap. We are praying for peace and understanding for you and your family. Please know that you have a wealth of support among the members of this site. -Lea Newcomb

It's been a few weeks, but we've been busy with goats. We will be at the state fair Youth show with my daughter's two ducks.

Well, we will be there during the open show too, but she's showing dairy goats, which is really time consuming, so we aren't doing the open poultry show for sanity's sake, but I'm sure we will be over there several times to see what's going on. Otherwise, we'll be in the dairy goat tent.

I know she's planning on ordering some hatchery ducks the end of the month, so I'm thinking about a few Marans or Wellsummers for the dark eggs at the same time. Any pointers on where to order from? I'd love to find somewhere more local. She's looking at Indian Runners, but may just go with more Pekins.

It's been a few weeks, but we've been busy with goats. We will be at the state fair Youth show with my daughter's two ducks.

Well, we will be there during the open show too, but she's showing dairy goats, which is really time consuming, so we aren't doing the open poultry show for sanity's sake, but I'm sure we will be over there several times to see what's going on. Otherwise, we'll be in the dairy goat tent.

I know she's planning on ordering some hatchery ducks the end of the month, so I'm thinking about a few Marans or Wellsummers for the dark eggs at the same time. Any pointers on where to order from? I'd love to find somewhere more local. She's looking at Indian Runners, but may just go with more Pekins.
Hello Skipspin, what kind of goats are you showing? Hope you have fun good luck
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom