FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey Seminole if you really want some Sebs maybe I can hatch a couple for you, I got some eggs under a broody and more eggs are building up in the Sebs nest, hopefully one of the girls goes broody

Yea my Orps did not do do good this time, but it's ok I'm in love with them

Also I got a pair of dark Cornish a week ago, hopefully next year ill have done good birds to take to Inverness

Stan, yes I should be ashamed of my self your right, I should have let you have that nice black rooster I'm sorry, but next time I see you ill let you have it.
Nava, that would be great to get some sebs from you. My husband is planning out where he wants to put a pool for them and wants to start growing grass for them. He's been reading online about them. I never would have thought he'd be so excited about getting geese!. Well he likes the chickens too. But I've never seen him on his laptop reading all about them!

There's always one nice thing I enjoy at the show. I can take my lunch and sit down at any long table and sooner or later people just come and sit, and you're heavy into conversation!

Hello fellow Floridians! Where does one go to find good chickens in north central Florida? We have the regular agricultural supply places around that usually have some of the standards, but if I wanted something like a d'uccles or something more challenging to find, where would I look?

Hello fellow Floridians! Where does one go to find good chickens in north central Florida? We have the regular agricultural supply places around that usually have some of the standards, but if I wanted something like a d'uccles or something more challenging to find, where would I look?
There are several breeders in the north central Fla area. Post what you are looking for and I am sure someone will be able to help you. ....stan

Poultry shows.

Tiger Creek, can you tell us what line of PBR you have, and whether or not you sell hatching eggs, or chicks and if you ship and what the costs are pretty please. Looking for Marvin Stukel line but open to a couple other lines. Thanks so much fellow Florida chicken breeder.

Back
Top Bottom