FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I just buy rabbits as I need them, I'm good for another month,

I just buy rabbits as I need them, I'm good for another month,

Very nice! I do want to raise them primarily for meat, Also thinking of transitioning my dogs from commercial food to home grown raw, so for that I probably need my own stock...still not sure if I will be able to kill & process a rabbit, but then again I didn't think I'd be able to process my own birds either!

welcome-byc.gif

We have had such great swaps in the past that we are planning another swap for Saturday, March 23rd. Hope to have a great turnout.

TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, Florida
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
Saturday March 23rd
11252 N WILLIAMS ST,
DUNNELLON, FL
For more info contact Joan 352-216-4225
---> MAP
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...rm-swap-meet-dunnellon-fl-saturday-march-23rd
We will be there! Don't think I will have anything to swap...but maybe will buy :) We had a Lav silkied AM hatch on the 15th at day 20...now the rest of the eggs (6) are taking their time and it's day 22....arrrgh! I do NOT want tohave to go to TSC to get her some buddies.

I wasn't planning on going to the dunnellon swap but if anyone wants some chicks I'd be glad to go and meet you there. I have Buff Orpington mix, quite a few show quality full bred bantams but they are mixed as they all hatched together I don't know who is what, and I also should have a good mix of ducklings as well. I would want $2 for the chicks and $3 for the ducklings. I know I will have some magpie, cayuga, pekin, and others (they will be mixed as well!) let me know if anyone wants some and I'll make the drive its a couple hours from me to get there! I also could bring some pharoah quail eggs for hatching!

Every time I find a critter in the garden I would like my chickens to eliminate, they just look at it and walk away.

Back
Top Bottom