FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Unfortunately, these are genetic splits. So they have smooth feathers. The next generation would show some silkied feathers, so these wouldn't help you, if you can't have a rooster for breeding. I only have three silkied chicks, and using them to breed to a different bloodline of smooth feathered Ams to help their genetic vigor. It will be a couple years before I start breeding for full silkied BBS Ams. :(

I will be at the swap at Midwest farm and feeds on saturday in High Springs and will have an asst of chicks/chickens/eggs

I have bbs ams- 8 hens and a roo
2 tolbunt polish cockerels
1 tolbunt polish roo
Chicks:
Lav ams
Bbs ams
Lav orps
1 norweigan jaerhon cockerel
1 white bresse cockerel
2 buff brahma pullets
1 SFH cockerel
There are probably more, but that is all I can think of right now.
I think my friend is bringing some turkey poults and I think pilgrim goslings....

Unfortunately, these are genetic splits. So they have smooth feathers. The next generation would show some silkied feathers, so these wouldn't help you, if you can't have a rooster for breeding. I only have three silkied chicks, and using them to breed to a different bloodline of smooth feathered Ams to help their genetic vigor. It will be a couple years before I start breeding for full silkied BBS Ams.
sad.png
Well thats O.k. I may have another way to get some silkie hens.My dad has a coop he is revamping, no chickens in it yet.He doesn't have an HOA like I have to deal with so he can have roosters at his place.I have told him about the silkie Am and he seemed interested so maybe when he finishes up his coop we can grab some of those cuties from you.
big_smile.png
Probably be a few months though.

I will be at the swap at Midwest farm and feeds on saturday in High Springs and will have an asst of chicks/chickens/eggs

I have bbs ams- 8 hens and a roo
2 tolbunt polish cockerels
1 tolbunt polish roo
Chicks:
Lav ams
Bbs ams
Lav orps
1 norweigan jaerhon cockerel
1 white bresse cockerel
2 buff brahma pullets
1 SFH cockerel
There are probably more, but that is all I can think of right now.
I think my friend is bringing some turkey poults and I think pilgrim goslings....

Still don't know whether to bring some of my roos... it would be a long way to drive back with them as well as up there... They are assorted types of Marans, two white leghorn x ameraucana (these would be great to breed back to ameraucana hens).. let's see what i end up with :).. see you there!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom