FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Do any of you guys have any tips about keeping water in your incubator if you have to leave for a few days?

My auto turner is doing fine, but I have to keep the door of the 'bator cracked a bit (it's a reptile incubator and is air tight) for oxygen. Because of this, the water evaporates a bit more quickly. Normally, it's fine. I just have to refill the water bowl every two days or so.

I just found out I have to leave town for 6 days, and I just set 14 eggs Tuesday night. Temp is fine, turner is fine, and humidity level is great, I just can't figure out how I'm going to keep that bowl filled while I'm gone.

I'm using a Reptiro 6000.

Last edited:
I dry hatch here in FL. I do not add any water for the first 18 days. You won't have any problems with it if the humidity drops. (Right now, with our low humidity spell, I am still having 29% humidity)

I dry hatch here in FL. I do not add any water for the first 18 days. You won't have any problems with it if the humidity drops. (Right now, with our low humidity spell, I am still having 29% humidity)

Same, I incubate everything without water and my humidity stays around 20%. Have had much better hatches since I started doing this. Humidity is way overrated!

Back
Top Bottom