FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi all! Here in Jacksonville. No cuties yet, just starting the build phase, but will be in search of soon
clap.gif

Hi diggin and welcome! My hubby works up in Jax so maybe if you need some I can send them up with him *grins* I'm sure his carpool would LOVE that! LOL

Gre
Does anyone know of a Silver Laced Wyandotte breeder between Panama City and Tallahassee? I'm looking for some hatching eggs and haven't had much luck.  I'd rather pick some up if possible than to have them shipped.
great question. I can't find them anywhere! Let alone within the state. I looked for any color Wyandotte. We gave up.

Hi all! Here in Jacksonville. No cuties yet, just starting the build phase, but will be in search of soon
clap.gif
Hi from your neighbor in St Johns! I am so excited for you to be getting started! I know how I felt getting started just 6 months ago. Got my first three girls from someone on the Westside, and just went back about a month ago to add another. Post pics of your building and keep us posted on your progress.

Not a chicken, but thought I'd reach out to my chicken friends, before opening this offer up to others. We breed and sell AKC Wire Fox Terrier puppies. (Search google images, this is a beautiful breed!)

This one was born with only one eye, and the person that had reserved her, changed his mind. So we are offering her up for adoption. She has no side effects of her disability; she runs, jumps and plays just as hard as her sisters. "Wink" has no idea that she is not a "normal" puppy.

Wire Fox Terriers mature to be about 20 pounds full grown, are very high energy dogs that love to play. Contact me if you or someone you know would be interested in adding this awesome puppy to your family. We are located in the town of Dunnellon, 20 minutes from Ocala. My husband works in Gainesville and I work in Lecanto, so, we'd also be able to meet folks there as well.

Back
Top Bottom