FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I saw a lovely angora bunny sell for $4.00!!!!!!!

I also saw a 5 yr old quarter horse sell for $10.00!!!!! and another for $40.00!!!

We stayed because the folks i was with had a couple of goats to sell, and a minature bull to buy!!!

I too took four 6 week olds that sold for $2.00 each. My Roo's did well because they were BIG, and
several people checked them out while we were unloading and said they were nice. Made me feel good :)!

It was worth it but it is a LONG hike, we left after the chickens and i got home around 2:30am it's about 2 1/2 hrs from my house.
It is worth doing it as long as I have a real need to sell, or alot to sell. I'm thinking a quarterly trip might be enough, maybe even
every 4 mos.

I'm glad you found a good solution to your roo problem! That was a good price you got too!
I almost went back to catch the small animal auction but I was too tired (I live about 20 mins from the auction site). I might go at the end of July. I have about 12 eggs in the incubator right now. I'm sure more than half will be males.

lmfao i watched this video and it made me laugh let me know what you guys think

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=EADC17C55558EC771C29B1DCA1C1EC92
yuckyuck.gif
LOL!! I love it.It's so true!!

I'm glad you found a good solution to your roo problem! That was a good price you got too!
I almost went back to catch the small animal auction but I was too tired (I live about 20 mins from the auction site). I might go at the end of July. I have about 12 eggs in the incubator right now. I'm sure more than half will be males.

I just bought 12 Ameraucana eggs for hatching, i guess the post office will take its toll but hopefully i will have myself a roo problem again soon LOL!!!!!

lau.gif
Nice share dezziy! I seriously asked my husband for a goat a few weeks ago and almost impulse bought a potbelly pig when I stopped for feed... chickens are a gateway animal!
LOL!! I've been wanting a dairy goat for about 10 years now. Al I need to do is move a little further out and get a little more acreage and I'll be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom