FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

It's hard to say for sure but possibly. If you stop by, be sure to come into the back of the auditorium where we will be and say Hi too. There wil be quite a few BYC members there.

hi cmom, i did go to the back but there were so many people i had no chance of figuring out who was who... i saw that only exhibitor 01 had marans, it was interesting to see them, but i was disappointed because my purpose was to learn, and the judging was being done in some secret spot so i got no idea of comments on the competing chickens or anything :(....

the black copper marans that won best of breed had leg feathering on the other toes, i was interested to see the birds in person, the type was interesting to observe, something you don't see in a pitcure so easily.

is there any way to find out who the person with the marans actually was?

Last edited:
Hey Florida :) I am going to be moving to Ohio in the next 2 months and will not be able to take my flock with me, and want to find them a good home. I have 7 lf cochin hens (blue, black, barred, gold laced) 1 EE hen, 1 OEG hen, 2 black cochin bantam roos (one mixed breed, 1 looks pure bred). Also have 9 chicks, mostly silkies. EE lays lovely olive eggs, the cochins are almost 6 months old, and the OEG lays cream colored eggs.

Last edited:
Hey Florida :) I am going to be moving to Ohio in the next 2 months and will not be able to take my flock with me, and want to find them a good home. I have 7 lf cochin hens (blue, black, barred, gold laced) 1 EE hen, 1 OEG hen, 2 black cochin bantam roos (one mixed breed, 1 looks pure bred). Also have 9 chicks, mostly silkies. EE lays lovely olive eggs, the cochins are almost 6 months old, and the OEG lays cream colored eggs.

How close to hernando county are you? What's your selling price/prices?

Last edited:
Hey Florida
smile.png
I am going to be moving to Ohio in the next 2 months and will not be able to take my flock with me, and want to find them a good home. I have 7 lf cochin hens (blue, black, barred, gold laced) 1 EE hen, 1 OEG hen, 2 black cochin bantam roos (one mixed breed, 1 looks pure bred). Also have 9 chicks, mostly silkies. EE lays lovely olive eggs, the cochins are almost 6 months old, and the OEG lays cream colored eggs.
I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving your chickens. I live in West Palm Beach.

I am near Palm Coast and as for prices I haven't even considered lol Just shoot me a PM and we can work it out. Let me know what you are interested in, and I will work something out to sell/meet up. :)

Hey Florida
smile.png
I am going to be moving to Ohio in the next 2 months and will not be able to take my flock with me, and want to find them a good home. I have 7 lf cochin hens (blue, black, barred, gold laced) 1 EE hen, 1 OEG hen, 2 black cochin bantam roos (one mixed breed, 1 looks pure bred). Also have 9 chicks, mostly silkies. EE lays lovely olive eggs, the cochins are almost 6 months old, and the OEG lays cream colored eggs.
Sorry to see you go to that cold place! I will miss your posts.
hmm.png
But hopefully you will acquire a flock up there too.

Back
Top Bottom