FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

There are things available to treat pox but it usually only lasts a couple of weeks. If you have one or two birds I would take them out and isolate them which will help the others from getting it.

I haven't seen it on my flock. It's just to prevent and protect. I love my chickens and would not want anything to happen to them

I purchased two new chick about 2 weeks old now I noticed last night one of them sneezing. Any suggestions? I didn't notice any sneezing this am.

I would like to vaccinate my new pullets for this as it seems a bad wave always hits my flock every late spring as the temp starts to climb.   I almost lost my main Roo last year when he had an unusual severe case.

Where do you get your fowl pox vaccine and what is it called?  What is the dosage you give?

I vaccinate mine for this cause skeeters are so bad here. I got mine from strombergs online and also doctor peter brown the chicken doctor. I don't know what it's called other than the fowl pox vaccine so just search that. Also, I have had no ill side effects from the vaccination either. You just tip the needle thingy in the vaccine and poke it through the skin between the wing and the body. (Armpit) it's not really an injection.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it on my flock. It's just to prevent and protect. I love my chickens and would not want anything to happen to them

Hey! Why don't you want to order it online? I've ordered twice and it's better to be safe than sorry. Fowl pox is extremely painful for the birds and lasts a long time. I got mine at strombergs online and doctor peter brown the chicken doctor sent me some as well. I can give you his number or you can google it

Hey! Why don't you want to order it online? I've ordered twice and it's better to be safe than sorry. Fowl pox is extremely painful for the birds and lasts a long time. I got mine at strombergs online and doctor peter brown the chicken doctor sent me some as well. I can give you his number or you can google it

Sure will like his number. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom