FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm in East Palatka Fl off 207 about 18 miles west of St Augustine so I must be fairly close to where you are.
My coop is set up with water nipples so they would be right at home.
Right now I have no other birds so they would be christening my new coop.
My name is Gary my # is 386 530 0022
I could pick them up at your convienence.

Thanks again Deb, I am thrilled with these chickies they seem to be doing just fine and I will keep you up dated on their progress.

Thanks again Deb, I am thrilled with these chickies they seem to be doing just fine and I will keep you up dated on their progress.
You're welcome and really, you did me the favor. They do seem to be having fun. They've never seen sand before! PS: Sorry for the tardy reply. After I got home, my older birds had a surprise for me. It took me a full hour to clean their poop board. Those "gifts" seem to be getting larger and larger.
th.gif

Does anyone know of a breeder in or near Central FL that sells show quality chicks or chickens?
Has anyone heard of Bob's show chickens and eggs? I know I met him and got a card a couple years ago but lost the card.

Hi, our name is The Vazquez Family...We are new to the block and we just wanted to say hello. I'm trying to get my kids Isaac (10) & Rebecca (8) to get to appreciate poultry and the beauty of animals. We are located in palm beach and my son saw a picture of Serama and we researched it and now I'm trying to find him a chick or 2 of seramas so we could start. Any suggestions please feel free to share....
Kikiriki Vazquez

Hi, our name is The Vazquez Family...We are new to the block and we just wanted to say hello. I'm trying to get my kids Isaac (10) & Rebecca (8) to get to appreciate poultry and the beauty of animals. We are located in palm beach and my son saw a picture of Serama and we researched it and now I'm trying to find him a chick or 2 of seramas so we could start. Any suggestions please feel free to share....
Kikiriki Vazquez

Just wanted to say
welcome-byc.gif

Does anyone know of a breeder in or near Central FL that sells show quality chicks or chickens?
Has anyone heard of Bob's show chickens and eggs? I know I met him and got a card a couple years ago but lost the card.

What breeds are you looking for? In January there is a national poultry show, The Florida Sunshine Classic the 2nd Saturday in Lake City at the Columbia County Fairgrounds. There will be a lot of birds for sale

Kikiriki Vazquez
welcome-byc.gif

Kikiriki Vazquez
You might try joining your county for Palm Beach to see if there are some local breeders. Also, Facebook, for your county, as example, "Hernando County Farm Animals page" is where I find breeders or people selling their stock or chicks. You could also try ordering from the hatcheries as well. There are many such as Ideal Poultry, mypetchicken.com, etc.

I have found a lot of information here at BYC, gobs and bunches, and the people here are so very helpful replying to all of my novice questions.

Ever since I went a got three more hens..None of the hens are giving me eggs. I used to get two eggs from my original two hens

Back
Top Bottom