FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Yes, I am on several of the Hernando and Pasco County pages as well as Florida pages. I am picking up hatching eggs from Simone this evening. WooHoo!

I was looking for other breeders that people might use who would have a new generation not related to Simone's. Still learning and this will be my first hatch. Genetic, lines, generations, etc. Mind boggling!
idunno.gif

I'm on those also!
wink.png
I just sent her a message to see if she has more eggs. I have some in the incubator for the first time and we just bought another incubator.

Last edited:
Not very sunny today in Florida weather reminds me of what it was like for many of my thanksgivings spent up north.
I fondly remember one where everyone left to go home early because of a big snow storm.
Plus someones false teeth clogged the toilet up and that also might have moved things along. LoL

Not very sunny today in Florida weather reminds me of what it was like for many of my thanksgivings spent up north.
I fondly remember one where everyone left to go home early because of a big snow storm.
Plus someones false teeth clogged the toilet up and that also might have moved things along. LoL

LOL, now that is funny and very memorable!
lau.gif

mrbigschickens, now THAT is funny!

Yesterday was a mess. It started raining around noon and went through most of the night...we got 2.5 inches of rain (so much for the sunny side of things, lol). Today is clear but chilly, about 56. I'm already missing warm weather! Where did summer go?

It started raining here in Plant City yesterday early morning and didn't stop until this morning. We got almost 8 inches of rain!! My chickens are building canoes to get through the flooded parts of the yard!!
ep.gif

Yesterday was a mess. It started raining around noon and went through most of the night...we got 2.5 inches of rain (so much for the sunny side of things, lol). Today is clear but chilly, about 56. I'm already missing warm weather! Where did summer go?
I live in North Central Florida. It's about 56ºF here too. My rain gauge reads 3½ inches here. It does seem cool out, but me personally, I would rather have the weather cool with no snow than hot. I do not miss those mid/upper 90 summer days that last for several weeks. The chickens seem happier too. They are starting to lay better and the pullets are starting to lay that are from last springs/early summer hatch.
yippiechickie.gif

It started raining here in Plant City yesterday early morning and didn't stop until this morning. We got almost 8 inches of rain!! My chickens are building canoes to get through the flooded parts of the yard!!
ep.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I think you and over on the east side of the state around Orlando got the most rain.

Back
Top Bottom